These OG Disney Channel Show Shirts Give Us Major Flashbacks
Kids these days will never know the joys of watching Lizzie McGuire navigate high school cliques or teen psychic Raven Baxter predict hilarious debacles, but for all of us who grew up watching early 2000’s Disney Channel classics, there’s now a wearable way to #TBT.
Her Universe, a site dedicated to fandom clothing, teamed up with Hot Topic (talk about another high school flashback!) to create a shirt collection that’s basically an ode to the best Disney shows of all time. Check out our picks below and prepare for some major nostalgia feels.
1. Lizzie McGuire Girls Tie Dye T-Shirt ($20): Nothing will remind you more of the early aughts than Lizzie McGuire, tie dye, and scrunchies.
2. That’s So Raven Girls Ringer T Shirt ($25): It’s the future I can see: You’re going to want this “That’s So Raven” ASAP.
3. Cheetah Girls T-Shirt ($20): This shirt’s animal print mesh is a testament to the fabulosity of all things Cheetah-licious. Grab some extras and dress your whole squad.
4. Kim Possible Rufus Girls Ringer T-Shirt ($21): Remember this li’l guy? Yep, even Kim Possible’s naked mole rat sidekick gets his own cheesy tee.
5. High School Musical Wildcats Girls Sweatshirt ($39): This cozy sweatshirt makes a great gift for basically anyone who grew up watching HSM. We are ALL Wildcats, after all.
6. High School Musical Girls Short-Sleeved Raglan ($23): Getcha head in the game with an HSM cast tee.
7. Kim Possible Girls Athletic T-Shirt ($20): We dare you to wear this screen printed athletic shirt and not get that catchy Kim Possible song stuck in your head.
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun style inspo!
(Photos via Her Universe, Disney Channel)