Drawing on a killer cat eye makes for a bold look, but there’s a new way to sport the trend. Gone are dark liners, with nude shades in their place. “This trend is a sharp, clean, fun way to open up the eyes,” says Ashlee Glazer, global artistic director at Laura Geller. “Instead of using black gel liner, we are seeing this wispy shade created with concealer.” Read on for all the inspo you need to recreate this eye makeup look stat.
1. Nude Gradient: Spice up the invisible liner trend with a slightly darker color in the middle of the wing.
2. Bright and Crisp: A clean line keeps this muted makeup feeling elevated, and highlights the barely there color.
3. Boldly Bare: Give your eye makeup a graphic touch with a bold beachy look.
4. Clean Cut: Adding a touch of black underneath the wing gives an edgy contrast.
5. Minimalist Beauty: The brown, neutral hues here play well together.
6. Subtle Glow: A high-shine glow on the inner corner of the eye and the cheekbone pair perfectly with understated liner.
7. Dreamy and Dainty: A thin, sweeping nude wing can add just the right amount of creativity to your daily get-up.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.