14 Must-Follow Instagrammers for Front-Row Views at NYFW
It’s our favorite time of the year. (Sorry, Santa.) New York Fashion Week is just around the corner, and we’ve secretly been practicing our best Gisele catwalk impersonation. Front row is typically reserved for the Anna Wintours of the world, but a gal can dream about sitting in that coveted spot, right? We found 14 fashionable Insta feeds of super-stylish bloggers to make you feel like you’re right on that runway. You can practically touch that gorgeous Carolina Herrera dress. Need more Instagram action to satisfy your fashion fix? Don’t worry, we got you.
1. @songofstyle: Aimee Song of Song of Style is a pretty big deal on Instagram (her almost 2 million followers would agree). This LA-based beauty captures that perfect balance of California chill and New York glam.
2. @sincerelyjules: We totally want to be friends with Julie Sarinana. She’s the definition of cool and knows how to rock a stylish t-shirt like nobody’s business on her blog, Sincerely Jules. Did we mention she designed said t-shirts herself?
3. @nicolettemason: She’s a contributing fashion editor at Marie Claire, collaborated with ModCloth on a clothing line and LOVES to travel. What’s not to love about her? This stylish babe is always on the go.
4. @emilywweiss: This once-upon-a-time Vogue assistant created her own blog, Into the Gloss, because she couldn’t find anything online that inspired her. We’re digging the whole “take matters into your own hands” style, along with her captivating Insta pics that show us a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the world of fashion.
5. @graceatwood: When she’s not writing for her own site, The Stripe, Grace Atwood tackles social media for BaubleBar. As if that’s not enough on the ol’ to-do list, she is an Instagram pro with a big (and fashionable) fan following.
6. @emilyschuman: If you’ve never heard of Cupcakes and Cashmere, then you might be living under a rock. Emily Schuman started her popular blog in 2008 after working at Teen Vogue and Domino. This soon-to-be mom shows us rocking a bump is the best fashion accessory.
7. @evachen212: Fact: She has our dream job. Eva Chen is editor in chief at Lucky Magazine, so she’s a no-brainer on this list. New York Fashion week is practically her middle name. Plus, we’re kinda obsessed with all her cab foot selfies.
8. @manrepeller: Let’s face it, tons of people take fashion way too seriously. Enter Man Repeller: Leandra Medine is the beauty behind the brains of this popular blog. She loves fashion, humor… and goofy Instagram photos, naturally.
9. @somewherelately: What could be better than having a blog with your bestie? Nothing, is the short answer. These longtime friends may live apart (one in Chicago, the other in New York), but they are totally in sync on having a trendy Insta feed.
10. @blaireadiebee: Nobody can rock a tulle skirt quite like Blaire Eadie does on her blog, Atlantic-Pacific, and her breathtaking Insta. She makes us want one of everything she’s rockin’… or at least a tour/raid of her closet.
11. @louiseroe: This model-meets fashion journalist-meets designer has a bright Instagram account that has us scrolling… and scrolling… and scrolling.
12. @girlsoff5th: These two beauties live in New York City and can’t get enough of the fashion, the shopping, the city… oh my. We totally wish we were in their fam.
13. @lindseycalla: She knows how to mix fashion and fitness in the blink of an eye. The pics of gorgeous yoga poses and red carpet moments will keep your attention. All. Fashion. Week. Long.
Which of these beautiful people will you be following during New York Fashion Week? Tell us in the comments below.