28 Fierce Insta-Feeds to Follow During New York Fashion Week
New York Fashion Week is fast approaching and with only a day to go until the shows start up, we want you to be prepared with your own front row seat. From models to photographers, we’ve got you Insta-covered with 28 must-follow feeds for behind-the-scenes peeks, a first tap at street style and an overall insanely stylish insider look at NYFW.
2. @kendalljenner: This Kardashian is really making waves in the fashion world. Since her Teen Vogue cover, we’re pretty sure she’s going to continue to up her game.
4. @georgiahilmer: She’s a model, a photographer and a fashion wiz. Follow Georgia for a little bit of everything.
6. @annaspeckhart: Talk about “I woke up like this.” Anna makes us want to take on hot rollers as the next big thing. Can’t wait to see what she’ll be in for Fashion Week.
7. @josephine_skriver: Josephine is a Danish model who travels the world. Of course she finds herself in NYC just in time for NYFW.
10. @samcannon: Sam is a photographer who knows what looks good. She’s part of the team Tumblr assembled to tackle Fashion Week, and we’re pretty stoked aobut it.
11. @gigihadid: This Insta-popular model has quite the following. She’s modeled for the likes of Vogue and GUESS and will surely get glammed up for NYFW.
13. @margaret__zhang: Usually posting from down under… Australia that is — Margaret is tackling some insane jetlag to bring it for NYFW.
15. @weworewhat: This fashion blog really owns street style. Effortlessly pulling off that classic cool, we love their looks.
16. @heyclaire: Stylist and fashion guru, Claire Marshall’s style covers all kinds of tastes and aesthetics.
17. @emmajanekepley: Here’s another NY photographer manning the front lines of street fashion. There can never be too many eyes on NYFW.
19. @giuseppeinthistown: Let’s not forget the dapper gents! Giuseppe Santamaria has got an eye out for men’s fashion worth sharing.
23. @annstreetstudio: We’d basically follow Jamie Beck to the ends of the Earth… or at least her Insta feed. This is a snap from last year’s NYFW and we can’t wait to see what she’ll capture from this year.
24. @peaceloveshea: She’s a West Coast stylist who knows how to work the platinum blonde locks. Stay tuned for some stylish peeks behind the scenes.
25. @zac_posen: Of course Posen is on the list. We already love his Insta feed, but on NYFW, it’ll be 100x better… if that’s possible.
26. @dvf: The queen of class, Diane von Furstenberg has landed in NY and we can’t wait to see what she has in store for us. We know it will be stellar.
27. @csiriano: Our fave Project Runway alum designed Sarah Hyland’s gown for the Emmys and it was a total knockout. More, pls!
28. @anya.lyagoshina: This model’s feed is less about glitz and glam and more about natural beauty — looking at this pic, who can blame her?
Who are you following for #NYFW? Let us know in the comments!