Olivia Culpo’s Silky Trench Will Be Your New Go-To Airport Staple
Olivia Culpo is now a household style name, thanks to her daring and bold fashion sense (think bell sleeves and monochromatic dressing), and she’s really showing no signs of slowing down, churning out cute outfit after cute outfit.
Recently, she’s taken snaps of herself on two separate trips to the airport in a long, soft-shouldered trench — which means it’s only a matter of time before this becomes a full-blown trend. This style is often called a duster or a silky trench; whatever it’s called, it looks hella comfortable. Here’s how to get her look.
1. River Island Duster ($105): One of the reasons this piece is so genius is that it’ll take you through all that wonky weather that’s inevitably headed your way. A good place to start is a neutral, above-the-knee style like this one that can be thrown over your airplane outfit of choice, whether it’s sweats or a business suit.
2. Missguided Red Belted Duster ($45): Get bold with your bad self in this red belted version — it’s a great layering piece to spice up a workday outfit.
3. ASOS Trench With Double Collar ($121): Embrace autumn with one of fall’s prettiest colors: rust. This rolled sleeve and double collared jacket will be just the thing to wrap around yourself on fall’s chillier mornings.
4. SheIn Waist Coat ($42): A beautiful ballet pink makes this soft-shouldered collarless trench a home run for date night dressing.
5. Leith Drape Coat ($98): A classic camel trench is a staple, so up the style factor with a silk version like this one. It’s a fresh take on an Audrey Hepburn-approved classic that’s work appropriate too.
6. Boohoo Millie Silky Trench ($52): If you’re ready for a serious dose of style, try this pastel pink silk trench for a night out instead of a wrap.
7. Eliza J Drape Front Waterproof Trench ($198): If you need something utilitarian that will last you year-round, this drape-front waterproof and collarless trench is a good investment piece.
8. SheIn Drop Shoulder Pocket Coat ($54): Add jeans, a tee and your favorite pair of booties to this easy jacket and you’ve got an absolutely fail-proof weekend outfit.
9. H&M Conscious Collection Coat ($50): The lightweight fabric of this cute piece will be perfect as you continue to build up layers throughout fall and winter.
10. Missguided Long Sleeve Maxi Duster ($48): How pretty is this light gray maxi coat? The good news is this color works all year, so you can bust this baby back out when spring comes calling.
Do you have a duster? Show it off and tweet @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty)