11 Times Olivia Palermo’s Winter Style Ruled
Olivia Palermo is basically the queen of fashion. Okay, we won’t go that far, but it seems like every time she steps out on the NYC streets, she’s dressed to the nines and looking as chic as ever. Whether she’s bundled up to walk her dog or sitting in the front row for Fashion Week, we envy her sense of style. In case you aren’t aboard the all-hail-OP’s-style train yet, scroll through these 11 looks where the New York socialite turned celebrity fashionista absolutely ruled.
1. Bright Colors: In case you couldn’t tell, here at Brit + Co, we kind of love color, and this outfit is no exception. From her shiny red mani to her bright blue coat and wine-colored pants, we’re diggin’ everything about this look. (Photo via Ben A. Pruchnie/Getty)
2. White and Fur: It takes a special person to be able to rock bright white pants in the dead of winter, and OP is that special person. Take your faux-fur look to a whole new level with an elegant vest. (Photo via Chelsea Lauren/Getty)
3. Updated Tweed: Preppy meets edgy in this look, which takes stuffy tweed and elevates it with patterned and metallic accessories. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
4. Elegant, Rocker Chic: Leather pants give this formal look an unexpected, rocker-chic vibe. It’s a simple, yet glamorous combo. (Photo via Brendon Thorne/Getty)
5. Summer to Winter: Take your favorite skirt from summer to winter by adding a fitted pea coat and tights, just like this fashionista. (Photo via Ben Pruchnie/Getty)
6. Old Standbys: For a more casual affair, sometimes it’s better to go with a simple brown coat. Add a touch of Olivia’s style with a beloved plaid shirt. (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
7. Faux Fur and Leather: Olivia has it all going on with this coat: cobalt blue faux-fur and leather sleeves. Get the inside scoop on recreating that fishtail braid here. (Photo via Keith Tsuji/Getty)
8. Mixing Textures: Olivia Palermo looks totally adorable and stylish while layering textures and prints. Here’s proof that you don’t have to sacrafice style for warmth this winter. (Photo via Gareth Cattermole/Getty)
9. Girly Prints: Don’t be afraid of going too girly with your winter outerwear. We’re swooning over this gorgeous butterfly print coat. (Photo via Pierre Suu/Getty)
10. Hot Pink: If you’re one for color, go for a hot pink tone like Olivia is sporting here. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
Is Olivia Palermo your fashion inspiration? What’s your favorite look? Tell us in the comments below.