21 Crazy Colorful Coats to Rock This Winter
Winter is fast on its way, whether we like it or not. It’s almost time to get ready for even colder temps and, most importantly, treating yo’self to a new winter coat. Perhaps you normally stick with something classic like Kate Middleton, or maybe you opt for making a bold statement like Blake Lively. Whatever your style, be sure to grab one (or more!) of these colorful winter coats to keep you cheerful through those dark and dreary winter days.
2. Candy Flip Faux Fur Coat ($68): This fluffy blue coat has us dreaming of cotton candy and carnivals. What better reminder of summer to keep you going through winter?
3. Y.A.S. Color Contrast Coat ($284): Everything about this coat makes it a great statement piece for winter. From the longer length to the off-centered zipper, it will surely be a conversation starter.
4. Faux Suede Aviator Jacket ($68): This classic jacket was inspired by those worn by 20th century military pilots. This is a coat that will look good for years to come, as well as give your pretty holiday party outfits a touch of edge.
5. JM Collection Single-Breasted Pea Coat ($100): Here’s all the class of a pea coat but in a fun electric blue hue.
6. Hooded Puffer Jacket ($28): A hooded puffer jacket, especially at such a great price, is a winter must-have.
8. Women’s Wool-Blend Long Blazer ($50): The look of a blazer + the warmth of a coat = perfection. Pair it with a cozy scarf for those exceptionally cold days.
9. ASOS Coat in ’60s Skater ($152): From the powder pink color to the vintage vibe, this coat is ultra feminine and chic.
10. Woolrich Cadet Wool Field Jacket ($350): If you’re not ready to part with your buffalo-checked fall clothing just yet, this jacket will make the transition to winter much easier.
11. Stadium-Cloth Standing Collar Coat ($368): The color of this jacket is called golden sun, which is perfect for helping you feel warm and cozy on cold winter days.
12. Little White Lies Fur Baby Cropped Coat ($249): We love a fuzzy coat for winter time, and this one offers a hint of edge with vegan leather detailing.
13. Michael Kors Plus Size Hooded Faux-Fur-Trim Down Coat ($165): There’s no doubt about it — this coat will keep you warm whether you’re spending a day outside or bobbing in and out of stores. Score it while it’s majorly marked down.
15. Take a Look-Scenic Coat ($84): The combo of red, teal and black stripes on this coat gives it a southwestern feel and makes it a fantastic option for your next outdoor adventure.
16. Nasty Gal Shiloh Coat ($128): From the oversized fit to the extra fluffy faux fur collar, this coat will make sure you stay warm all winter long.
17. Faux Fur Hooded Swing Coat ($130): We love the swing factor of this coat. It’s form-fitting without being too constricting, and there’s plenty of room to wear a chunky sweater underneath.
18. Women’s Long Quilted Nylon Jacket ($48): Bundle up in this coat on super frigid days. Hurry and grab it while it’s still on sale.
19. Kate Spade Saturday A-Line Coat ($290): A long pea coat is great for keeping more than just your torso warm. And who wouldn’t want one in a deep fuchsia shade?
20. High-Neck Pea Coat ($43): A classic pea coat should be a staple in every girl’s closet. It will keep you warm and stylish, whether you’re dressing it up for a cocktail party or dressing it down for a late-night food run.
21. Wool-Blend Coat ($149): This coat reminds us of a classy bathrobe, and we’re seriously hoping it’s just as cozy.
Which colorful winter coat is your favorite? Do you prefer a classic coat, or one that’s bold and edgy? Talk to us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)