21 Crazy Colorful Coats to Rock This Winter
Winter is fast on its way, whether we like it or not. It’s almost time to get ready for even colder temps and, most importantly, treating yo’self to a new winter coat. Perhaps you normally stick with something classic like Kate Middleton, or maybe you opt for making a bold statement like Blake Lively. Whatever your style, be sure to grab one (or more!) of these colorful winter coats to keep you cheerful through those dark and dreary winter days.
2. Candy Flip Faux Fur Coat ($68): This fluffy blue coat has us dreaming of cotton candy and carnivals. What better reminder of summer to keep you going through winter?
3. Y.A.S. Color Contrast Coat ($284): Everything about this coat makes it a great statement piece for winter. From the longer length to the off-centered zipper, it will surely be a conversation starter.
4. Faux Suede Aviator Jacket ($68): This classic jacket was inspired by those worn by 20th century military pilots. This is a coat that will look good for years to come, as well as give your pretty holiday party outfits a touch of edge.
5. JM Collection Single-Breasted Pea Coat ($100): Here’s all the class of a pea coat but in a fun electric blue hue.
6. Hooded Puffer Jacket ($28): A hooded puffer jacket, especially at such a great price, is a winter must-have.
8. Women’s Wool-Blend Long Blazer ($50): The look of a blazer + the warmth of a coat = perfection. Pair it with a cozy scarf for those exceptionally cold days.
9. ASOS Coat in ’60s Skater ($152): From the powder pink color to the vintage vibe, this coat is ultra feminine and chic.
10. Woolrich Cadet Wool Field Jacket ($350): If you’re not ready to part with your buffalo-checked fall clothing just yet, this jacket will make the transition to winter much easier.
11. Stadium-Cloth Standing Collar Coat ($368): The color of this jacket is called golden sun, which is perfect for helping you feel warm and cozy on cold winter days.
12. Little White Lies Fur Baby Cropped Coat ($249): We love a fuzzy coat for winter time, and this one offers a hint of edge with vegan leather detailing.
13. Michael Kors Plus Size Hooded Faux-Fur-Trim Down Coat ($165): There’s no doubt about it — this coat will keep you warm whether you’re spending a day outside or bobbing in and out of stores. Score it while it’s majorly marked down.
15. Take a Look-Scenic Coat ($84): The combo of red, teal and black stripes on this coat gives it a southwestern feel and makes it a fantastic option for your next outdoor adventure.
16. Nasty Gal Shiloh Coat ($128): From the oversized fit to the extra fluffy faux fur collar, this coat will make sure you stay warm all winter long.
17. Faux Fur Hooded Swing Coat ($130): We love the swing factor of this coat. It’s form-fitting without being too constricting, and there’s plenty of room to wear a chunky sweater underneath.
18. Women’s Long Quilted Nylon Jacket ($48): Bundle up in this coat on super frigid days. Hurry and grab it while it’s still on sale.
19. Kate Spade Saturday A-Line Coat ($290): A long pea coat is great for keeping more than just your torso warm. And who wouldn’t want one in a deep fuchsia shade?
20. High-Neck Pea Coat ($43): A classic pea coat should be a staple in every girl’s closet. It will keep you warm and stylish, whether you’re dressing it up for a cocktail party or dressing it down for a late-night food run.
21. Wool-Blend Coat ($149): This coat reminds us of a classy bathrobe, and we’re seriously hoping it’s just as cozy.
Which colorful winter coat is your favorite? Do you prefer a classic coat, or one that’s bold and edgy? Talk to us in the comments!