Beach babes, get ready — the top swimwear trend of the summer is decidedly demure. Thanks to a few celebrity trendsetters, the rise of the one-piece is undeniable. These maillots have that li’l sumthin’ sumthin’, but with a refreshingly classy twist. Here are 26 one-piece swimsuits that’ll make modest the hottest in summer 2017.
1. Alix NYC Shelbourne One Piece ($265): This fashion-forward swim find is versatile and can double as a chic bodysuit when you hit the boardwalk.
2. Norma Kamali C Mio ($175): Meow! The elongating cutout of this leopard-print baby will bring out your inner supermodel.
3. Priiincesss Clothing Red Low Back Bae Watch Swimsuit-Bodysuit ($40): Get cheeky in this Baywatch-inspired ’90s throwback suit. The classic red, high-leg, beach-approved style features a punny statement FTW.
4. Calvin Klein Logo One-Piece Swimsuit ($35): Take a deep breath and prepare to purchase: The most Insta-ready suit of the summer just went on sale. Score your CK logo monokini for a look that’s Kendall-level chic.
5. For Love & Lemons Tulipe Criss Cross One Piece ($118): FL&L infuses romantic designs with some serious sex appeal. That’s probably why this wrapped floral wonder just stole our hearts.
6. OYE Swimwear Esther Strappy Mesh One-Piece Swimsuit ($350): Sultry-meets-classy in this gorg high-end splurge. How perfect is this swanky swimsuit for brides and bachelorettes?
7. ViX Paula Hermanny Classic Drop One-Piece ($188): Are you loving the classic look of the black-and-white double-stripe? After a hop in the pool, throw on a pair of shorts and wear this multi-tasking bodysuit as an adorbs new top for summer.
8. Proenza Schouler Falling Flowers Striped One-Piece Swimsuit ($227): You get two trends in one with this striped, floral suit. Here’s to an investment purchase you won’t regret making.
9. SheIn Striped Backless One-Piece Swimwear ($13): Vertical stripes and a splash of color is the winning combo for your summer swim style. Be sure to scoop up one of these steals before your next vacay.
10. Tavik Swimwear Monahan Stripe Stripped One-Piece ($146): This lace-up, vertical striped one piece slays for days, with an on-trend tie-front to boot. SO. MUCH. YES.
11. Mod Cloth Here Comes Ruffle One-Piece Swimsuit ($85): A wrap suit with a cinched waist makes this suit extra flattering. And adding femme ruffles is always a good idea.
12. Karla Colletto Prima Cross-Halter One-Piece Maillot ($242): This nearly sold-out number is almost too chic to handle. Plus, the polished look will boost your entire wardrobe’s glam factor.
13. Stella McCartney One-Piece Bandeau ($100): Hello, summer — and goodbye, tan lines. Make the citrus-y goodness of this strapless one-piece your floral replacement this season.
14. Trina Turk Gypsy Solid Off-the-Shoulder One-Piece ($128): A sleek OTS silhouette with our fave variation on the ruffle trend? We’ll take one in every color, thanks.
15. Topshop Hunza G Bow Swimsuit ($280): This high-end collab by one of the trendiest retailers around makes this top-shelf buy totes worth it.
16. Marysia Swim Antibes Maillot ($348): We’re blushing over this scalloped cutout one-piece.
17. Kai Lani SS17 Estrellas Ruffle One-Piece ($209): Everything about this cute ‘n’ frilly style will leave onlookers starry-eyed in your wake. Prepare for slayage that’s maj.
18. Jonathan Simkhai Ruffle-Trimmed Embroidered Cutout Swimsuit ($295): This beach buy is pretty and polished in black-and-white perfection. We die for that intricate embroidery detailing on the bodice.
19. Laundry by Shelli Segal Women’s Strappy One Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit ($128): The asymmetrical ruffle on this all-in-one gives the side cutouts added va-va-VOOM with a design that is so haute.
20. Kaohns X Revolve Rio One Piece ($182): Let go of your fears of uneven tans and embrace the strappy side cutouts that make this monokini one red-hot find. Sizzle.
21. Molly Browns Swimwear Emme 1pc ($168): This deep V one-piece might just be your new go-to for an elegant poolside style. The halter neck and cinched detail is a subtle statement and belongs in your selfies this summer.
22. L.K. Bennett Claud Bathing Suit ($225): Holy halter hotness — this understated, nautical-inspired style is exactly what you need for that quick jaunt to the Cape or a long getaway to Mykonos. Bonus points for the sculpting stretch fabric and adjustable bust that lets you get as much (or as little) coverage as you desire.
23. Onia Diamond High-Neck One-Piece Swimsuit ($195): When in doubt, reach for a mock-T neckline when you want a dose of effortless class. The stunning silo and diamond print go together swimmingly.
24. Kate Spade New York Marina Piccola High Neck One-Piece Swimsuit ($127): ICYMI, this high halter neck makes for the most seamless pool-to-party transition ever. Dress it up with a sunhat and some sunnies for a few stylish selfies, then throw on some shorts and grab lunch with your bae.
25. H&M Patterned Swimsuit ($40): Get ready to hit two trending styles in one epic suit. Florals and yellow hues are both huge RN — and it’s no surprise, after spotting this number.
26. Ted Baker Adanna Painted Posie Underwire One-Piece Swimsuit ($149): From the pink peony print to its ruched balcony top, this black-trimmed floral buy is totally winning.
What one-piece trend do you want to try? Show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.