20 Outdoor Wedding Arches That We Can’t Stop Obsessing Over
A wedding arch is basically just a picture frame for your love. So why not make it the best frame ever? These outdoor ceremony arches create beautiful wedding backdrops for when you and your intended exchange your vows. No matter where you’re planning on tying the knot, these arches will make sure that your first kiss (or first handshake!) as a married couple is picture-perfect. Scroll on to get inspired.
1. Desert Wedding Inspiration: From the hanging geometric shapes made of wire filled with air plants to the large lanterns, there are just too many things to love about this ceremony arch. Bonus points for such a stunning setup in the middle of the desert! (via Tyler Rye Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Elegant Dusk Wedding: Get lost in this unique and luscious arch of greenery that covers all your family and friends. Walking down the aisle will feel like you’re entering an enchanted forest. (via m three studio / Style Me Pretty)
3. Under the Fig Tree: When in doubt, Mother Nature to the rescue! The best part of an outdoor wedding is getting to use the entire glorious landscape as your backdrop. (via Byron Loves Fawn / One Fab Day)
4. A Lush Maui Wedding: A little burst of color goes a long way for this arch full of roses. Standing under this will make you fall in love all over again. (via Kathleen Geiberger Art / Martha Stewart Weddings)
7. Multicultural-Inspired Wedding: The hanging lanterns are just right for a boho chic theme. Plus, the antique rug gives a whole “magic carpet ride” feel to the ceremony. (via Julia Kinnunen Photography / June Bug Weddings)
8. Bohemian Elopement in Joshua Tree: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but look really gorgeous as a ceremony backdrop. Isn’t that how the nursery rhyme goes? (via Emily Wren Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
9. Draped Blush Ceremony Arbor: Tie back the fabric of your arches with floral vines for an extra romantic vibe. This outdoor arch is sure to make you feel like the princess you are. (via Holeigh V Photography / Elizabeth Anne Designs)
10. A Chic Wedding in Del Mar: This entranceway is everything that we dream about. Walking through this flower arch toward the love of your life really is the stairway to heaven. (via Brandon Kidd Photography / The Knot)
13. Intimate Bohemian Beach Elopement: Collect some driftwood from the beach and voila — you’ve instantly got the best outdoor arch there is. Drape with hanging flowers for the ultimate destination wedding vibe. (via Lauren Fair Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
15. Chic Rainy Day Wedding: Decorate a gate at your venue with flowers for a romantic feel. It’s the best way to use the views your venue has to your advantage. (via Sargeant Creative / Wedding Chicks)
16. Whimsical Outdoor San Diego Wedding: Take a plain archway and jazz it up with a floral garland. It will set a swoon-worthy tone for your entire wedding ceremony. (via M. Biador Photographer / MODwedding)
18. Dark Leaves, Pale Flowers: Matching your outdoor flower arch to your bouquet is perfection. The dark florals are a great contrast to a peach wedding dress. (via Eric Ronald Photography / mywedding)
19. Glam Industrial Meets Botanical: Okay, so *technically* this isn’t an outdoor ceremony arch, but since it’s so cute and unique and can easily be placed anywhere, we needed to show it to you. (via Anushé Low / Rock My Wedding)
How dreamy are these wedding ceremony arches? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding inspo.