19 Stunning Ceremony Backdrops
Alright brides: You have the dress, the date is set, you even have the theme, but what’s the happy couple going to get married in front of? Your wedding ceremony backdrop can set the tone for the day and can be a great place to establish the theme or color scheme for the wedding. It’s also a nice way to make your ceremony photos even more snazzy. Get inspired! Check out these 19 stunning wedding ceremony backdrops to start getting ideas for your own ceremony styling.
1. Flower Wall: If you’re looking for an ethereal, swoon-worthy ceremony (who isn’t?), you can’t go wrong with a moss wall covered in fresh flowers. How pretty is that ombre fade from magenta into creamy off-white? (via Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Perfect Paper: This is a Pinterest classic for a reason; it’s stunning. A simple roll of drawing paper is used to showcase anything from your vows to your favorite quotes to a list of your milestones together. You could replace this with colored paper or use a colorful text to match your wedding motif. (via Style Me Pretty)
8. Tissue Paper Flower Wall: Tissue paper flowers look polished and playful when arranged together as a wall of flowers. You could use different colors or tissue paper textures to customize this background. How great would some metallic blooms or bright color blocking look? The possibilities are endless. (via Style Me Pretty)
9. Wall of Succulents: Succulents, oh how we love you. So stylish, so natural. We know these little plants look good as centerpieces and party favors, but how amazing are they used as a backdrop? Gorgeous. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
10. Rustic Door Backdrop: Pretty open doors are the perfect background for a wedding ceremony. They’re bold and eye-catching, but really simple to set up. This lovely backdrop is just painted doors and a couple flower garlands. Add the happy couple, and you’re good to go! (via Ruffled)
11. Ladder and Vase Backdrop: A few simple, lovely decorations come together to create a romantic setting here. DIY with a few vintage or painted ladders, a homemade pom-pom garland and glass jars full of fresh flowers. (via Bridal Guide)
12. Wooden Backdrop: It’s the dream woodsy wedding. White flower garlands and petals on the ground soften the rustic, log cabin vibes. (via Bow Ties and Bliss)
16. Vintage Family Photo Garlands: What a gorgeous way to incorporate both of your families into the wedding. Use vintage family wedding photos as part of your backdrop. This garland version is the perfect blend of vintage and natural elements. (via Magnolia Rouge)
17. Bright Floral Ceiling and Backdrop: Flowers on the floor, flowers on the ceiling, flowers everywhere you look! Sometimes too much is a good thing, especially when it comes to bright beautiful blossoms. (via Belle The Magazine)
18. Vintage Suitcase Backdrop: A stacked vintage suitcase backdrop is a cute way to incorporate your love of travel into your ceremony. It also gives a great classic feel for a vintage styled wedding. (via Snippet and Ink)
Hey brides! Are you using a backdrop for your ceremony? What does it look like? Let us know in the comments below!