Kickin’ It: 18 Oxfords We Can’t Wait to Wear
From schoolboy blazers to soft, comfy T-shirts we love taking a detour through the men’s section of our favorite stores. But now you can find a ton of menswear-inspired styles in the shoe department. The traditional oxford has gotten a million different updates this year, and we had a hard time narrowing it down to selection of our favorites. Here are 18 styles—each with it’s own twist on the classic—that we can’t wait to get our hands on, or rather feet in.
1. Andes Flat ($100): These stylish brogues are unique for what they’re lacking. No holes mean no laces, which also means you won’t have to worry about your shoes coming untied.
2. Zoe Hologram Oxford – Rose Gold ($180): Somewhere between rose gold and copper these kicks are a fresh take on the metallic trend we’ll never get tired of!
3. Olivia Cutout Oxfords ($108): Let’s count the ways these shoes scream fall, shall we? 1. Suede. 2. Houndstooth. 3. Marigold yellow. 4. Stacked wooden sole. And the list could go on and on!
4. Know it All Flat ($60): If you need a shoe to transition from summer to fall, this is our pick! The milky hues, and lightweight materials will go just as easily with skirts now as they will with cords later.
5. Standout Faux Suede Oxfords ($27): Hole-y moley, we love the grommets on these seemingly suede shoes.
6. Red Carpet Oxfords ($178): These shoes are some serious business with their mirror-like sheen, pointy toes, and contrasting cross stitch. We can’t get enough of them!
7. LunarGrande Wingtip Oxford ($198): One of the more masculine styles, this shoe retains it’s feminine charms through the brightly colored sole and laces.
8. Rossdale Cutout Oxford ($142): Look at that clunky sole! It’s like something straight out of the 90s—in a good way! Maybe they had to cut out the sides to save on materials. ;)
9. Tri Color Oxford ($210): Is just us, or does this shoe remind you of Neapolitan ice cream? We’d be hungry for a scoop every time we glanced at our feet.
10. Mint Oxford Brogues ($225): Yes, these mint green kicks are pricey, but they are handmade and available on Etsy.
11. Fireballe Flat ($110): There’s so much going on with this shoe—where to begin? Our favorite part is the color scheme. What was once only acceptable on Valentine’s day, is now a super chic combo—especially when paired with the mocha fringe
12. The Bobbie Oxford in Patent ($165): You’d better make a standing appointment with the shoe shine guy to keep these patent stunners buffed to a high gleam.
13. Matt Mernson Becket Suede Oxfords ($245): Another style that skips the laces, we love the contrasting strap detail on this neutral suede.
14. Nickerie Oxfords ($78): If oxfords and silk slippers had a baby, this would be that shoe. The bold stripes are also a huge hit in our book.
15. Monk Strap Loafers ($298): We love the double buckle on this chocolate brown loafer. It would pair perfectly with a simple dress and tights.
16. Bright Oxfords ($194): Neon pink oxfords? Obviously, these are one of our favorites on the list.
17. Flippa Flat ($53): We’re used to seeing the shiny cap toe on ballet flats, and we might just love it even more on these mint green, perforated oxfords.
18. Marais USA Gentleman Oxford ($180): Between the calf hair texture and the leopard print this shoe is just wild.
Which of these styles is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!