19 Palm Leaf Decor Ideas to Channel Blake Lively’s Jumpsuit
If Blake Lively’s latest jumpsuit is any indication, tropical palm leaf prints are definitely in. And joining in with the fashion-world trend is the homefront, as in home decor. Be it banana, palm or monstera leaves, we are loving these green beauties anywhere and everywhere. From textiles to art to statement-making wallpaper, these tropical leaf ideas are sure to inspire some spring redecorating.
1. Large and In Charge: Bring some greenery into your workspace with a giant banana leaf photograph sectioned into two frames. We love the gray, white and gold color palette mixed in there. (via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs)
2. Banana Leaf Everything: Cover your entire hallway (including your door) in the beloved banana leaf print for a Beverly-Hills vibe. (via House Beautiful)
3. B+W: If you are going for a more modern look, opt for a B+W color scheme and an ah-mazing DIY hanging frame like this one. (via Design Sponge)
4. Leafy Bathroom: Is your bathroom feeling a little drab? Removable wallpaper from Chasing Paper is here to save the day! Pick up some from our shop and check out this post for tips on how to install it. (via Homepolish)
5. Pure Palm: Sometimes all you need is a simple palm leaf to add a little sumthin’ sumthin’ to your living room. (via Tiziana Tosoni)
6. Tropical-Inspired Pillows: Pretty, pretty palm-print pillows… now say that five times fast, and then go whip up a few of these on your own for some much-needed tropical flair. (via vtwonen)
7. It’s Banana Leaf Time ($24): Checking the clock will never be a frantic task with this gorg leafy clock. We might just want to stare at it nonstop…
8. Light + Neutral: If neutral is the name of your decor game, stick to some soft green palm prints for your walls, textiles, art or whatever. (via Fine Little Day)
9. Small Space Saver: Use bold + bright wallpaper to make a small bedroom feel larger. The trick is to only wallpaper the top half of the wall to make the ceiling seem much higher than it really is. (via Domaine)
10. Bedside Art ($61): We’re thinking that waking up to these beautiful watercolor banana leaves in the AM would make mornings just a little bit easier (and a whole lot prettier). (Photo via @theaestate)
11. Statement Wall: Liven up your living room with a tropical-leaf-inspired statement wall. This wallpaper by Dorothy Draper ($296 for 10 yards) is just the thing to make it happen. Oh, and don’t be afraid to mix and match with other fun, bright accents for an eclectic-yet-elegant vibe. (via Society Social)
12. Relax in Style ($359): This deck chair makes us think of hot summer days, cool cocktails and pure and utter relaxation.
13. Patio Lounging ($169+): Continue the outdoor palm-print takeover with a few of these awesome floor cushions. We’re thinking these would also work just as well to brighten up a living room.
14. Palms + Pinks: To add a feminine touch, mix soft green palm prints with bright pink accents and lots of white furniture. Whatever you do, don’t forget to add some gold. (via Stellar Interior Design)
15. Closet Leaves: We think a closet is the perfect place to add a little palm to your life. With all the gorgeousness going on here, we might never want to leave. (via MFAMB)
16. Tropical Windows: Even if you don’t live in a tropical climate, let your curtains say otherwise. We are digging the mix of textiles that lend a sort of boho-tropical vibe. (via Coco + Kelly)
17. Headboard Heaven: Go bold or go home. Show your tropical-leaf love with a giant bed frame that just screams resort-chic. (via Chinoiserie Chic)
18. Go Dark: Who says palm prints have to be white and green? Channel the nighttime jungle vibe with some cool wallpaper or textile like this. (via Blueberry Segments)
19. Make a Statement: A little abstract banana-leaf action never hurt anyone. And it definitely MAKES this modern dining room. (via Domaine)
Are you seeing in palm print? Which tropical leaves are your favorite to incorporate in your decor? Let’s talk pretty leafy things in the comments below!
(Feature image via US Weekly/Disney/ABC Home Entertainment)