If Blake Lively’s latest jumpsuit is any indication, tropical palm leaf prints are definitely in. And joining in with the fashion-world trend is the homefront, as in home decor. Be it banana, palm or monstera leaves, we are loving these green beauties anywhere and everywhere. From textiles to art to statement-making wallpaper, these tropical leaf ideas are sure to inspire some spring redecorating.
1. Large and In Charge: Bring some greenery into your workspace with a giant banana leaf photograph sectioned into two frames. We love the gray, white and gold color palette mixed in there. (via Sarah M. Dorsey Designs)
4. Leafy Bathroom: Is your bathroom feeling a little drab? Removable wallpaper from Chasing Paper is here to save the day! Pick up some from our shop and check out this post for tips on how to install it. (via Homepolish)
7. It’s Banana Leaf Time ($24): Checking the clock will never be a frantic task with this gorg leafy clock. We might just want to stare at it nonstop…
9. Small Space Saver: Use bold + bright wallpaper to make a small bedroom feel larger. The trick is to only wallpaper the top half of the wall to make the ceiling seem much higher than it really is. (via Domaine)
10. Bedside Art ($61): We’re thinking that waking up to these beautiful watercolor banana leaves in the AM would make mornings just a little bit easier (and a whole lot prettier). (Photo via @theaestate)
11. Statement Wall: Liven up your living room with a tropical-leaf-inspired statement wall. This wallpaper by Dorothy Draper ($296 for 10 yards) is just the thing to make it happen. Oh, and don’t be afraid to mix and match with other fun, bright accents for an eclectic-yet-elegant vibe. (via Society Social)
12. Relax in Style ($359): This deck chair makes us think of hot summer days, cool cocktails and pure and utter relaxation.
13. Patio Lounging ($169+): Continue the outdoor palm-print takeover with a few of these awesome floor cushions. We’re thinking these would also work just as well to brighten up a living room.
14. Palms + Pinks: To add a feminine touch, mix soft green palm prints with bright pink accents and lots of white furniture. Whatever you do, don’t forget to add some gold. (via Stellar Interior Design)
Are you seeing in palm print? Which tropical leaves are your favorite to incorporate in your decor? Let’s talk pretty leafy things in the comments below!
(Feature image via US Weekly/Disney/ABC Home Entertainment)