9 Pretty Products That Add Pantone’s Colors of the Year to Your Life
Move over, Marsala — Pantone’s new color of the year is here, and this time, it’s not just one, but two (!) gorgeous colors to swoon over. Rose Quartz and Serenity pair up to add some glam new hues to 2016. In order to celebrate their beauty to the fullest, we’ve collected nine pretty pieces — from beauty products to wall art — that sport Pantone’s best.
1. Revive Bath + Body Loofah Soap ($8): Stay fresh and exfoliated all at once with this loofah soap. It’s perfect for ladies on the go who simply don’t have time for both.
2. Ban.do Rebel Bobbi Pin ($12): You’ve gotta keep those pesky bangs out of your face anyway, so do it in rebellious style with this feisty rose gold bobbi pin.
3. POPI Soap ($12): Inspired by OITNB, this lavender and sage soap will keep you covered in a luscious scent and pop culture glory all at the same time.
4. Herbs + Oils Bath Himalayan Bath Soak ($15): Relax in a hot bath filled with this Himalayan bath salt that just so happens to sport an on-point Rose Quartz hue. You deserve a lovely and relaxing night inside!
5. Habit Belle Epoque Nail Polish ($18): Add a little Serenity to your everyday attire with this nail polish that just so happens to be awesomely vegan. That means there’s no need to compromise on any animal welfare to sport the popular new hue.
6. Lemonwood Imprints Cowgirl Blues Print ($28): Both colors come together in this pretty print that nods to the fact that even super cool cowgirls get the blues every now and then.
7. Ofina Druzy Studs ($58): With these studs, you get a little Pantone color on your ears, along with a little sparkle too. Win-win.
8. hristina Kober Designs Inspiracelet Cuff ($86): Choose from five super sweet and inspirational notes bathed in Rose Quartz glory with this cuff bracelet. Let the good vibes roll.
9. Rifle Paper Co. Floral Journal ($15): Capture all your thoughts, dreams and ideas in 2016 with this floral journal that includes Rose Quartz hues.
What do Pantone’s colors of the year have you inspired to make? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!