We’re not pattern-shy here at Brit + Co., and that means we’ve been loving this latest style trend of uniquely patterned shoes that go way beyond traditional prints. Think more like modern cheetah spots, bold graphics, and multi-colored ikat patterns, all of which add some serious flair to your footwear. Go big or go home with these 15 ornate statement shoes.
1. Veda Mid-Boots ($174): We’ll kick things off with the fashion-forward shoes that inspired this roundup: this fantastic pair of autumn-colored boots. These tribal patterned kicks would look right at home with a pair of relaxed fit jeans and a white collared shirt.
2. Southwester Loafers ($65): Love the idea of the last shoe but can’t take the bold color palette? These neutral toned, Southwestern-inspired loafers are a great alternative.
3. Miista Ivy Rose Ankle Boot ($198): We’re loving this modern take on floral pattern. The faded tones and extra-large patterns make these kicks wearable with an array of brightly colored wardrobe picks.
4. Jeffrey Campbell Margot Oxford ($158): These heeled oxfords boast one of the more abstract patterns on our roundup, which actually makes it easier to pair with more of your wardrobe. This herringbone meets zebra print is a cool new way to look at black and white stripes!
5. Cam Crystals Shoe ($140): The jagged crystal print on these flats may look harsh at first, but the more you stare, the more beautiful it gets. Each facet is a different shade of purple, which gives these shoes a lovely ombre appearance.
6. Calf Hair Hidden Wedge Chukkas ($188): These ankle booties are made of luxurious calf hair, which has an almost silken texture and lovely cheetah-like spots. This natural print gives polka dots a real run for their money!
7. Flora Mist Ballerinas ($88): These watercolor-inspired flats are yet another great example of how to wear floral prints into the new year. While the grayscale pattern will literally go with anything, we of course would rock the the rainbow petaled kicks without question.
8. Garden Path Chukkas ($75): While this casual shoe comes in three motifs, we didn’t need to peek the other options after laying eyes on this first style. ‘Cause with a moccasin tan base and kaleidoscopic upper, this is definitely the pair for us!
9. Sheila Silk Camp Flat ($175): These shoes prove that there is a chic way to rock the camo trend, all thanks to this pair’s blue tint. This is the way to add a navy shoe to your collection.
10. Jardin Taos Bootie in Black/Black ($218): Maybe it’s because this heritage print is everywhere now, but these ankle boots seem like the most easy-to-wear pair in this roundup. The pattern is extremely crisp, plus the addition of a wooden heel softens the entire look. We’ll take a pair for every lady in the office, please! ;)
11. Lydia Cutout Loafers ($98): It’s official: we’re going ga-ga for this flat! It might be the only case where a bold colored animal print doesn’t look tacky, and we have to give all the credit to its outstanding shape. A plunging cutout pierces the center of its d’orsay toe, which is mimicked in a smaller proportion at the heel. Swoon!
12. House to Home Boot ($220): Still not feelin’ the all-patterned-everything vibe? We recommend easing into the trend with this handsome pair of combats. Black and white patterned fabric act as an accent to this walnut colored boot, making them seem more cozy than crazy.
13. Sandy Tortie Pump ($198): Here’s another more subtle way to rock this trend that was just too good to pass up—just look at that tortoise shell heel! It’s the first of its kind we’ve seen this season, and we’re just dying for more to get on board.
14. Ash Cut Cowboy Boots ($372): While cowboy boots are normally beautifully embroidered, we love how this pop of color allows you to see the intricate stitching. We’re digging the Chelsea boot length on this pair, which adds a bit of urban flair.
15. Mexicali Embroidered Flats ($68): This pair of embroidered flats is simply stunning. Silver and grey threads mingle to create a metallic-dusted pattern that’s suitable for everyday wear.
Are you all about pattern shoes? Or are you more of a solid color shoe gal? Talk to us about your shoe style in the comments below!