Trying to find a beach bag that fits your style and all your stuff is surprisingly tricky. You need an accessory that’s the right size to hold and organize all of your essentials, keeps the sand out and, most importantly, complements your style. Whether you’re headed to your local pool, to the shore, or jet-setting to an exotic resort, getting the bag is paramount to making your beach day absolutely complete. Take a look at some of these delightfully summery sacks that will hold you down for your getaway.
1. The Reformation Market Handbag ($128): A structured yet casual straw tote is essential for summer fun.
2. Urban Outfitters Large Circle Straw Shoulder Bag ($44): Circular, woven cross-body bags are everywhere this summer for good reason. Meet the super-sized version that is ready to carry your extra towel and sunscreen too.
3. ASOS South Beach Navy & Blush Stripe Beach Bag ($24): If raffia isn’t your thing, you can go for that nautical look with a feminine twist courtesy of this sturdy canvas bag adorned with blue and pink stripes.
4. Ban.do Super Chill Cooler Bag in Watermelon ($32): It’s watermelon season, beach babes! Celebrate it with the sweetest bag under the sun. It’ll transport your essentials and keep your beverages cold too.
5. Aranaz Block Island Tote ($195): Toss your sunscreen and floppy hat into this charming, crustaceous bag, and you’ll be sure not to turn into a lobster after laying in the summer sun.
6. Violet Ray Paradise Tote ($40): Got a ticket to paradise? No matter where you go, don’t forget a travel-friendly personal bag that pairs well with your island getaway.
7. Anthropologie Fiesta Woven Tote Bag ($78): Every beach day is a party when you’ve got a colorful straw bag in tow. Bring it to the shore or carry it on the boardwalk.
8. H&M Braided Shopper ($35): A strong shopper is all about form and function. Fit all your must-haves (and then some) for the whole family with this durable buy.
9. Collectif Comes and Flamingos Tote ($50): This sweet, smaller tote is ideal for beach-goers with minimal essentials but maximum style. It’s best for your sunscreen, phone, book, towel, and smaller items.
10. Xinh & Co. Large Pom-Pom Basket Tote ($55): Grab a straw bag that has a little something extra, like this pom-pom option.
11. Lilly Pulitzer Gypset Frayed Beach Tote Bag ($88): This colorful, classic canvas tote is especially roomy for long car drives and weekends in the sun.
Do you have any recommendations for fab beach bags? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.