16 of the Cutest Pool Party Must-Haves from Ban.do
If anyone knows how to throw an epic pool party, it’s the babes at Ban.do. The California-based brand knows a thing or two about the power of a decked-out girl gang at any summer shindig. Case in point? The 16 must-haves below that you *need* for your next pool party. Scroll on for colorful summer finds!
1. Beach, Please! Giant Towels ($38): These oversized terry towels are perfect for the beach, pool, or even a day at the park. And with so many cute styles, you may just want to nab all four.
2. Iridescent Slides ($25): Say hello to the only slip-on slides you need for lounging around the pool. Not only are they comfortable beyond belief, but their iridescent hue is the ultimate ’90s throwback.
3. Watermelon Float ($60): How do you jazz up a boring backyard pool? With a giant watermelon float, of course! It’s the perfect format for combined sipping and sunning, and makes for a pretty fun photo op too.
4. Good Vibes Swimsuit ($99): Channel your inner pool siren and set the tone for — what else — good vibes with this retro-meets-modern swimsuit.
6. Pink Party Visor ($10): It’ll be nothing but rosy hues at your pool party with this summer visor.
7. Float On Drink Floaties ($12): Take relaxation to the next level by giving your cocktails their own floaties. You’ll have spill-free drinks close at hand *all* day long.
8. Just Chill Out Cooler Bag ($32): This fresh-looking tote is actually a cooler bag! It’s perfect for packing a little fruit, cheese, and maybe even a few popsicles. Pool picnic time!
9. Pineapple Tumbler ($10): A sizzling day calls for an icy cocktail. Toss your slushy drink of choice in this too-cute pineapple tumbler.
10. Pink Party Straw ($32, pack of four): Add a little fun to your poolside bar cart with these pink throwback party straws. You can grab them in singles or a handy four-pack for favors.
11. The TV Eye Glasses ($52): These rad cat-eye sunnies are not just on-point for a pool party — they’re great to rock all summer long with everything from casual outfits to sunset soirees.
12. Too Cold to Hold Drink Sleeve ($5): Pool Party Rule # 1: Keep drinks cool. These sleeves are just what you need for your next affair.
13. Back Me Up Phone Charger ($35): Don’t let a dead battery ruin your day. Come prepared with a cute backup charger in tow.
14. Bronze Pineapple Cocktail Shaker ($80): Our love of pineapples has no bounds. This pretty bronze cocktail shaker will class up your pool party and all of outdoor entertaining.
15. All Around Giant Heart Towel ($75): Pack this heart-shaped towel for your next pool day or picnic gab-sesh. The upbeat design is fun, fresh, and totally gram-worthy.
16. Rainbow Unicorn Float ($99): We weren’t sure that the oversized watermelon float could be beat, but alas, the rainbow unicorn does truly reign as queen of the magical pool floaties.
What’s your favorite pool party must-have from Bando? Share with us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.