11 Face Masks That Shrink the Appearance of Your Pores in Minutes
Sometimes no matter how much you cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your face, pores still have a way of popping into view. If you’re like most people, you’ll try just about anything to make them disappear. The only problem is that when there are a million and two pore-reducing products on the market, how’s a girl to know which ones really get the job done? Ahead we introduce you to 11 clay, sheet, and peel-off masks to make all your poreless wishes come true.
1. Olay Pore Detox Black Charcoal Clay Mask Stick ($14): Where clay masks typically create quite the mess, this easy-to-use packaging allows you to swipe the product on in just a few swipes without getting any on your hands (or sink). And, beyond the packaging, the non-drying formula works fast to perfect your T-zone and shrink your pores’ appearance in a cinch.
2. Summer Fridays Overtime Mask ($44): Achieve your prettiest pores while luxuriating in the scent of pumpkin with this gentle exfoliating mask that works overtime to brighten skin too.
3. Leaders Pore Gone For Good Mask ($9): Jam-packed with complexion-perfecting ingredients like centella asiatica extract and witch hazel, this form-fitting sheet mask shrinks the appearance of pores and delivers anti-aging results in just 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask ($49): Beloved on Instagram and IRL, this Aussie cult fave is a surefire way to cater to your porous complexion concerns. Designed to help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, mattify oiliness, and blast blemishes on the spot, you’ll fall head over heels for this pretty pink skincare product.
5.Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask ($120): Calcium and magnesium-rich Hungairan moor mud and white clay combine to create the ultimate pore-shrinking solution that tightens skin before your eyes.
6. L’Oreal Paris Detox & Brighten Pure-Clay Mask ($9): This drugstore darling has been beloved by thousands of skincare fanatics ever since its launch in 2017. Creamy, indulgent, and capable of pore-tightening results that are out of this world, the detoxifying mask packs spa-worthy results in a travel-friendly container you can use at home or on the go.
7. Peach Slices Shrink Pores Sheet Mask Facial Treatment ($3): Made with exfoliating willow bark, soothing hinoki cypress, hydrating rose, brightening citrus, clarifying cinnamon, and other natural ingredients designed to firm skin and reduce the appearance of pores, this fast-acting sheet mask is both calming and transformative, making it a shoo-in for even the most sensitive skin.
8. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Pore Extractor Mask ($35): Purify your pores with this creamy clay mask that warms skin upon contact to easily draw out the buildup of makeup, dirt, and impurities.
9. Murad Pore Rescue Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask ($38): Lactic acid is the star ingredient in this bestselling beauty staple. Its gentle exfoliating properties draw out any gunk, effectively reducing the appearance of pores and promoting a healthy glow from within.
10. Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Pore Perfection Mask ($13): Who knew that paper packed with grapefruit and vitamin C could make for a next-level pore-clearing solution? Slap one on, give it 10 minutes to work its magic, and see for yourself.
11. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask ($14): Formulated with super volcanic cluster capsules, this five-in-one face mask eliminates clogged pores, tightens skin, soaks up excess oil, exfoliates dead skin cells, and cools on contact for an icy facial experience.
Do you struggle with enlarged pores?Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.