Pink has always been attributed with femininity, but it wasn’t until the Women’s March that it became a bona fide icon for female determination and strength (talk about rebranding). We’ve always been fond of the punchy hue, but now more than ever we’re itching to rock power pink on the regular, be it at the office, on the weekend or during a killer workout. You too? Below, we’ve pulled together eight loud-and-proud monochromatic outfits to shake up your sartorial routine.
1. Zara City Bag ($40) + Topshop Fluro Wool Single Breasted Coat ($180): Show ’em who’s boss before you even walk through the door with bright HBIC essentials worthy of any corner office. A tailored silhouette injects plenty of personality into a car coat, while a punchy bandana lends a note of don’t-mess edge to an otherwise prim-and-proper bag.
2. Topshop Metallic Pleated Jersey Skirt ($65) + Sam Edelman Serene Lace-Up Sandal ($120): Whether it’s GNO or Wednesday morning, anytime is a good time to tap into your inner diva. Just toss on this swishy metallic skirt with a graphic tee and lace-up kicks, and prepare to shine on like only you know how.
3. Lucas Hugh Paragon Mesh-Paneled Stretch Leggings ($122) + Zara Technical Fabric Backpack With Pendant ($70): When you’re not taking the boardroom by storm, you can be found in the studio getting your namaste on — it’s all about balance, people. These punchy pink essentials will see you through a killer SoulCycle class or BBG workout, no problem — just throw a strappy sports bra into the mix and you’re golden, girl.
4. H&M Hooded Top ($35) + Zara Contrast Mini Skirt ($40): Spontaneity is your middle name, which makes wear-anywhere ensembles an important component of your off-duty lineup. Whether you’re browsing a local flea or leading a campaign close to your heart, this dressed-up-dressed-down getup will see you through. Just throw in a pair of embroidered ankle boots and a longline coat for good measure.
5. H&M Ribbed Hat ($10) + Zara T-Shirt With Text and Belt ($23): Lest they forget, you’ll be rockin’ a pink beanie straight through to spring as a constant reminder to women everywhere to keep fighting the good fight.
6. Topshop Velvet Puffer Jacket ($135) + & Other Stories Coral Reef Dress ($85): Adding edge to flirty feminine separates is what you do best, so this dynamic duo should feel right up your alley. The velvet puffer brings a note of urban appeal to a twirl-worthy A-line dress, while the mix-and-match pink hues establish a united front.
7. Current/Elliott The Fling Distressed Mid-Rise Boyfriend Jeans ($98) + Topshop Choker Crew Neck Knitted Sweater ($85): Tired of your tried-and-true tee and jeans uniform? All you need is a little pink to bring your go-to weekend getup back to life. Our picks? Distressed boyfriend jeans in a dreamy shade of bubblegum and a Gigi Hadid-approved knit with a sassy choker neckline.
8. Mango Crystals Metallic Jacket ($100) + Zara High Neck Top ($20): “Oh, this old thing?” you’ll say when the compliments start rolling in. A modern-day Joan Jett in the making, you don’t settle for less — and that includes your threads. Metallic pink fabric is as show-stopping as it gets, so best believe your look won’t fly under the radar with this stunner on standby. Pop it on top of a zip-up top, ankle jeans and slides for a late-night gig or an afternoon spent perusing a local art gallery. Aviators and a dramatically painted pount come highly recommended.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.