Get Nasty With All the Women’s March Merch You Need for Saturday
The historic day is fast approaching when women (and others in solidarity!) nationwide will march against President Elect Trump — and we really couldn’t be more inspired. Whether you’ll be joining the flocks of fabulous femmes and celebs on the ground or showing support from afar, we’ve put together the ultimate list of activist apparel, along with event essentials for the Women’s March. And if you’re feeling *supes* inspired, maybe DIY this pussy hat for good measure. So this Saturday, put your best foot forward for all of womankind (and humankind, really) and feel the power of the people.
1. Human All You Need Is Love, Equal Rights and Coffee Pullover ($27): This cute cotton sweater will keep you cozy while making a much-needed statement. After all, coffee is crucial for getting *anything* done.
2. CultureFlockClothing Nasty Woman Shirt ($24): Nothing pairs better with a red, white and blue getup than a nasty woman tee. Show your solidarity with ladies far and wide by sporting this white cotton tee on Saturday.
3. SuzySquats Woman Up T-Shirt ($20): Bring the femme fire with this classic cotton tee. We love the rolled up sleeves and simple — yet loud AF — lettering.
4. Human Girls Fight Back Racerback Tank ($22): Rock this bright statement tank complete with brass knuckles. ‘Cause we don’t take no. Girls support girls and girls fight back.
6. MalloryandSons This Is What a Feminist Looks Like Natural Canvas Tote Bag ($12): Use this handy tote to bring all your march essentials while making a strong statement. Because canvas is sturdy and strong, just like you.
7. BootsTees Women’s Rights Are Human Rights Feminist T-Shirt ($20): We love this boxy tee with the rolled-up sleeves. Not to mention the message is *so* on point.
8. LadyCoutureBar Feminist Sweatshirt ($26): Inspire future generations of little ladies with this statement sweatshirt. Hillz may have lost the race, but there definitely are more women to come — and sooner rather than later.
9. Human Nasty Women Squad Pullover ($27): Deck your whole girl crew out with these adorbs and oh-so-soft sweaters. We love the rose design combined with so much HRC support.
10. MingaLnd Feminist Sweater ($20): Girls, girls, girls will be all around this weekend, and what better way to show stylish solidarity than with a power pink sweater. Layer on top of a tee or tank for versatility, comfort and choice. Because women deserve all the choices.
13. Human Squad Goals T-Shirt ($20): Take it from Soto, Kagan and RBG — these Supreme Court queens fought hard for girl power and WON. Match with your besties for max girl squad effect.
14. FeministApparel Feminist Heart T-Shirt ($30): Feminine and dramatic, this cursive-lettered and power pink heart tee is both sweet and strong. Tuck into some ripped jeans and head out to run the world.
15. Feminist Apparel Rosie The Riveter Socks ($12): Channel Rosie the Riveter in these iconic socks that will keep your feet warm while making a statement. Because we can do it!
16. Human Keep Your Tiny Hands Off My Human Rights Pullover ($27): This fleecy sweater is witty and loud — a fab combination for every women’s march. Bright stars and lettering make this oatmeal-colored pullover both eye-catching and sooooo cute. YQY.
WOMENS’ MARCH ESSENTIALS
18. Sperry Women’s Saltwater Duck Booties ($120): Second, let’s plan right for the tootsies. For ultimate comfort and weather protection, we are loving these fleece-lined waterproof babies.
20. The Style Club Suede Baseball Hat ($30): We recommend bringing a baseball cap just in case it’s sunny — obvi in feminist power pink. Keep the sun out yo face and look like a total badass in this suede baseball hat.
21. Tom’s Luisa Black Honey Tortoise Polarized Sunglasses ($179): Pick some super femme-y sunnies that scream Audrey Hepburn or Princess Di. Channel all the powerful (and fabulous) women throughout history while protecting your eyes. With each sunglasses purchase, Tom’s donates a pair of glasses to someone in need. Girls support girls and girls support everyone.
22. Anthropologie Gilded Geo Scarf ($68): Double up with this patterned infinity scarf — the perfect accent to whatever femme fashion you choose. The gold painted overlay makes it fit for the queen you are.
23. Urban Outfitters Tech Glove ($4): Whether the weather brings rain or shine (or a little of both), keep your fingers warm and accessible for all of your texting and Instagramming needs.
24. Joy of Socks Good Witch Striped Merino Wool Socks ($20): Prioritize your piggies with these merino socks and stay warm and dry all day long. Put your brightest and coziest feet forward this weekend for all of humanity!
25. S13 Faux Fur Hooded Parka ($239): Bundle up and march in this fierce and fabulous parka. Be prepared for any weather in this insulated and water resistant coat that’s the perfect choice for an all day demonstration.
26. Yokoo English Thompson Pink Beanie ($60): No matter what city you’re marching in, make sure you bring your trusty beanie for chilly weather. This cozy-chic power pink beanie is a wool and acrylic blend and is sure to keep your precious lady dome warm all day long.
27. S’well Pink Diamond Water Bottle ($42): Stay hydrated as you march with this stylish water bottle in none other than power pink! This bottle comes with a handy multi-use bag that’s perf for polishing sunglasses or jewelry and for keeping your bottle smudge-proof. Shine bright like a pink diamond.
28. Burt’s Bees Superfruit Lip Balm 4-Pack ($10): Keep your kisser hydrated and smelling delish with this four-pack of fruity chapstick. Whether you’re yelling, singing or smiling, this balm is women’s march-approved.
29. Mad Hippie Skincare Facial SPF ($22): Make sure you pack skin protection in case the sun decides to join the march. We like this hydrating chemical-free sunscreen because it’s au naturel and the brand name is spot on.
30. Urban Outfitters Slim Pizza Portable Power Charger ($24): Don’t let your battery die mid-Instagram story! Bring along this handy little charger to keep your social media game strong all day long.
No matter what your holiday plans look like this year, we know you want to feel present and able to embrace the warm and festive spirit to the fullest — not be bogged down by errands, stressful hosting duties, and last-minute shopping disasters. We wouldn't be surprised if one look at your December to-do list sent you into a full-on panic.