9 Instagram Accounts That Are Maternity Style Goals
Long gone are the days when “maternity wear” equaled uncomfortable belly bands and totally shapeless tops. Put those muumuus and tent dresses away. (Far away.) If you’re still searching for your signature pregnancy look, these Instagram mamas will inspire you with trends from the subtle and simple to the fantastically fab. Whether you’re a casual mom-to-be or trying to keep up with your pre-baby right-off-the-runway look, you need to check out these ‘grammers for their great pregnancy style.
1. @taylorkrabill: This mama’s clean style is girly, pretty, and completely casual. If you’re looking for an Instagrammer who has plenty of low-key but totally stylish looks, you need to follow Taylor Krabill.
2. @kateireneblue: Kate Blue is a mama (and mama-to-be) with a super-chic style. You’ll find plenty of preggo pics that feature her city-perfect, sleek-yet-boho looks. Her ‘grams are perfect if you need to update your weekend warrior wardrobe.
3. @sarah_lit: This mommy to almost five has a sweet, casual style that’s a dressed-up version of comfy. Whether you’re cuddling up with your S.O. on a cozy weekend getaway, taking the kiddos to a playdate, or not ready for anything but nesting, this mama has looks galore that you’ll love.
4. @claireicraig: From workout gear to work wear, Claire Ilima has it all. Her sleek style is fresh, fun, and eminently follow-worthy.
5. @tenindvr: Update your work or weekend maternity wear with looks curated by soon-to-be mama Ténin Diavara. Cute boots, fabulous furry vests, and all kinds of awesomeness are what you’ll find on her IG account.
6. @britt.kav: Mama Brittany Kavanaugh is edgy and elegant all at the same time. Her looks are casually chic without giving that maternity-ish saccharine sweet feel.
7. @taramisioux: If girlie and glam is your thing, this IG mama is someone to follow. She’s filling her posts with florals and pretty pin-up-esque pics that will totally inspire.
8. @megscronje: Think bold graphic designs and black and white. This IG almost-mom doesn’t post the traditional black and white film type photos: Instead, her sense of style is all about contrast.
9. @shaymone: Shay Sweeney’s pregnancy style is perfectly polished, with plenty of dress-down but still dressed-up picks that you could wear for either work or play.
Who do you look to for maternity style inspo? Tweet us your faves @BritandCo!