25 Printed Plus-Size Swimsuits to Rock Poolside All Summer Long
Flowy maxi dresses, lace-up espadrilles and denim cutoffs — sure, they’re all summer essentials, but when warm weather rolls around, there’s only one thing on your mind: the beach. And as far as surf, sand and sizzling temps are concerned, all your summer uniform needs to consist of is a killer swimsuit (or two, or three) — and maybe one of these incredible sandal and pedicure combos. Whether you consider yourself a minimalist muse or a diehard color lover, these 25 printed bikinis and one-piece swimsuits will have you ready to hit the beach or pool in style.
1. Forever21 Plus Size Graphic One-Piece ($28): So. Much. Sass. When you’re not hitting the sand, take this bright one-piece stunner out on the town with a choker necklace, flirty flatforms and boyfriend jeans for a ’90s-inspired getup with endless attitude.
Swim Brief ($55): Fusing retro beach vibes and modern appeal, this paisley bikini knows how to rack up the style points. The funky print was made for showing off, so team it with a crochet coverup with minimal coverage to keep it the focus of your seaside ensemble.
Bottoms ($18): Rainbow stripes read festival-approved, so best believe you’ll take this technicolor suit on the road this summer. Take it straight to the main stage when you’re not soaking up the sun, teaming it with flatform kicks and kaleidoscope shades for maximum impact.
4. Simply Yours Bandeau Swimsuit ($58): A sleek silhouette, chic digital print and a bombshell bandeau neckline make for a suit you won’t want to take off. The best part? You don’t have to. Treat it like a tried-and-true bodysuit and pair it with everything from denim pencil skirts to luxe joggers for an effortless post-pool look.
Hipster Bottoms ($17): A healthy dose of neon and, duh, tassels are a recipe for good vibes and sartorial success, making this two-piece a must-have for every seaside hang sesh. The only thing missing? A rainbow mani (you know you wanna) and messy topknot.
6. Robyn Lawley Ladder Back Multi Fit One Piece ($180): Babe alert! This artsy suit transforms your beach bod into a bonafide canvas the second you slip it on. The high-octane hues and graphic detailing command an arsenal of accessories that are just as eye-catching, so proceed to bust out your most show-stopping sunnies and a vibrant straw bag.
High-Waist Bottoms ($33): Calling to mind white sandy beaches, fresh-squeezed margaritas and shady palm trees, this tropical two-piece is begging to be a part of your warm weather repertoire. Beyond looking bomb on the beach, the bustier top looks killer with high-waisted trousers and shimmery statement earrings for GNO.
8. Lela Rose High-Neck One Piece ($141): One thing is for sure: Heads will turn when you strut onto the sand in this anything-but-average one-piece. The red hot hue, bold floral print and gilded accents that glitter in the sun make for an ultra-glam suit with timeless appeal. Proceed to style with retro cat eye sunglasses and bright red lipstick for a diva-approved look.
9. GabiFresh The Princess Underwire Bikini ($74): Flamingoes are shaping up to be THE print of summer 2016, making this strappy bikini the one you’ll keep on standby for every pool party on your agenda. Team it with a semi-sheer kimono and pink slides for a flirty on-deck ensemble, or pair it with a denim button-front skirt and flamingo crossbody bag for a stroll along the boardwalk.
Frill Bottom ($30): If you can only pack one suit for your impending summer vaycay, make it this one. Fun and flirty, this ruffled two-piece was made for frolicking in the sand.
11. ModCloth Fruity Suity One-Piece Swimsuit in Citrus ($90): Squeeze a little sunshine into your poolside style with a lemon-squeezy swimsuit that will send bad vibes packin’ the second you slip it on. Retro shades and strappy clogs are a must.
($30) and Bottom ($30): Prepsters, eat your hearts out! This girly gingham bikini is about to become your getaway hero piece. The timeless print and sweet silhouette deliver every time, making packing drama a thing of the past — something you can definitely get behind.
13. City Chic Cococabana One Piece ($89): What could be better than a classic? How about one that’s undergone a few updates for a timeless look that doesn’t skimp on the RN appeal. Tropical contrast print and a sexy plunge neckline takes a simple black suit to new sartorial heights.
14. Swimsuits for All Swim Sexy The Soulmate Lullaby Bikini ($58): Breton stripes have undeniable seaside flair, which makes this modern twisted interpretation prime beach material. Shake it up with a bit of pattern play by rocking an unexpected print or a vibrant neon hue on the bottom to send Insta into a frenzy.
Bottom ($45): Prepare to swoon hard for this ocean-inspired suit that’ll make waves with your #OOTD following. Beach babe waves and glam wide-brim hat (unfortunately) not included.
Bottom ($30): When you’re not at the festivals rockin’ your finest fringe, you’ll be kickin’ back, toes in the sand, in this flowery vintage bikini. Keep those free-wheelin’ vibes alive with a lace-front coverup, gladiators and petite braids.
17. Shore Club Parade Underwire Swimsuit ($54): Volleyball, ultimate frisbee and jumping in the waves — your ideal beach day involves more than dozing off in the sand. Stay supported as you bop along the beach with this eye-catching one-piece that boasts more than an enviable ikat print, like an underwire cup and power mesh lining.
18. Esther Williams Beach Blanket Bingo One-Piece Swimsuit ($90): Trade out your go-to black suit this season for a playful polka dot number that has bombshell written all over it. Proceed to wear it with wood-sole slides and belted high-waist shorts for an iconic retro look that even Marilyn Monroe would gush over.
19. Simply Be Magisculpt Classic Swimsuit ($58): Embrace your inner flower child with this tie-dye one-piece that can kick it both on the beach and off. If the groovy print isn’t enough to send you swooning, the shimmery fabric will (because glitter is a neutral, right?).
Bottom ($30): This season, straight-up slay in a geo-tribal bikini that screams fierce. It’s bold, sexy and fun without venturing into risqué territory — because ain’t nobody got time for wardrobe malfunctions. Amp up the sass factor with lace-up block heels and a bright mesh dress.
21. Marimekko for Target Women’s Plus Size One Piece Swimsuit ($35): Step aside, classic stripes — this squiggly suit is a serious conversation starter. The bold blue waves flip the script on a classic silhouette for an Insta-worthy suit you’ll want in your closet STAT.
Bottom ($68): So much yassss! Inject some color into your waterfront wardrobe with a printed bikini that doubles as the base for a dance-floor-ready ensemble. Practically made with impromptu plans in mind, the sexy sheer top can be paired with a sleek midi skirt for a DDG after-hours getup that can be styled on the fly.
($35): Get ready for this multicolored maillot to be in rotation all summer long. Whether you’re headed to the Hamptons or the spa for your bestie’s bachelorette, this sweet suit can do no wrong.
24. Ashley Stewart Hydrangea Ruched Keyhole Swimsuit ($90): Calling to mind lush gardens and seaside escapes in New England, this flowery number would look just as lovely layered under a flowy maxi skirt as it would flying solo in the sand. For a bit of extra wow factor, DO add a swipe of bright pink lipstick.
25. Swim Sexy The Explorer Bikini ($59): Allow us to introduce you to the bikini that you’ll inevitably want to parade around in for all of your waterfront shenanigans. Between the ‘90s-inspired styling (obsessed) and the rad print, it’s a total must-have for your beach bag.