9 Rattan Wedding Decorations to Consider for Your Big Day
Get ready for the ultimate comeback, ladies! Rattan details are popping up all over our favorite Pinterest boards and channeling a totally natural feel for spring weddings everywhere. And no, it doesn’t feel dated like your grandma’s old wicker bistro set. The laid-back decorations that these naturally sourced materials bring to the table (or aisle) are ideal for indoor and outdoor ceremonies that want a V relaxed vibe. Scroll through for proof that you don’t need to have a beach wedding to rock this trend.
2. Flower Power: You’ve spent a lot of time picking out flowers for your wedding. Display a few in a rattan cabinet, and then use it as the backdrop to your sweetheart table. (via Katie Pritchard / Green Wedding Shoes)
3. Boho Bar Cart: Serve your signature cocktails on a rattan bar cart with woven shelves. Bonus: A cute bar cart like this will fit in with your home decor long after you’ve said, “I do.” (via Cassie Green Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
4. Vintage Rattan: These chairs are perfect for the ultimate power couple. You’ll be running around all day, but be sure to take a minute to sit, breathe, and just bask in the beautiful day that you’ve created. (via Maggpie Vintage Rentals / Free People)
5. Spring Fever: Rattan chairs are totally a front porch type of furniture. Use them for your reception to make people feel like they’re just sitting outside chatting with friends. (via Cathy Durig Photography / Wedding Chicks)
6. Rattan Charger: Even without a paper menu, rattan can give your place settings a sweet backdrop. The woven nature of the material feels organic, which blends beautifully with bright blue hues and overflowing floral centerpieces. (via First Mate Photography Co. / Brides)
9. Relax + Rattan: Giving off a we-can-hang-here-all-day vibe, this rattan seating area is everything. If you’re planning a boho outdoor wedding, make sure all that extra acreage goes to good use. (via Aaron Delesie / Style Me Pretty)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest.