11 (Paper) Good Reasons to Sign Up for Re:Make SF
Are you in a stationery rut? If you answered, “I buy my cards at the drugstore,” then the answer is YES. That’s why you need to take a trip to Re:Make and stock up on these totally adorable, creative and all-around awesome greeting cards. Speaking of Re:Make, have you registered yet? Be sure to get your FREE ticket here! But for now, let’s get to 11 of our favorite greeting cards that will be making an appearance at Re:Make SF in September.
1. Vitamini Just Married Card ($5): There is no cuter way to celebrate your wedding than these “Just Married” cards. We think they’d make the perfect thank you card for all those amazing gifts you received!
2. Honey & Bloom Warm and Fuzzy Greetings ($14): Yep, that says, “Wishing you a totally marshmallowy season.” ‘Nuff said.
3. Vitamini What the Flock? ($5): While we wouldn’t suggest sending this card to your grandmother (unless she’s 110% cool), we highly encourage you to pass this one along to your BFF.
4. Honey & Bloom Greetings, Dear Friend ($16): Say hello, I love you or send a sailing invite – it’s all possible with this set!
5. Lilikoi Don’t Trip Chocolate Chip Card ($4.50): Don’t trip, chocolate chip! The only thing that would make this card *that* much better is if it came with complimentary chocolate chip cookies. #amirite
6. Lionheart Prints I Hate Everyone Card ($5): Brighten up someone’s day with this fun card. It will definitely make anyone LOL.
7. Missive Champagne Bubbles Card ($5): Pop some bubbly and write away on this stationery.
8. BonBon Paper Nautical Card ($6): This one’s for all of our nautical lovers. We know y’all are out there!
9. GirlChewingGum Pineapple Set ($15): Yeah, we’re definitely on board with the pineapple trend. And that’s why we NEED this pineapple greeting card set.
10. Lemonwood Imprints Summer Lovin’ ($5): We love the sense of humor in Lemonwood Imprints’ cards. Like, this is totally on point.
11. Lilikoi Hostess With the Mostess ($5): This card + a bottle of wine = the cutest and easiest hostess gift ever.