10 Room Makeovers to Inspire Your Next Home Refresh
Have like a million paint swatches, a drawer full of fabric samples, and piles of home decor magazines with dog-eared pages? Chances are you’ve been mulling over a room refresh but haven’t found the right direction. Well, it’s time to take the plunge and redo that space! These stunning one-room makeovers are full of color, pattern, and style, and will *finally* inspire you to make it over. Now all that’s left is to pick your favorite look and buy the paint.
1. Purple and Blue Dining Room: This classic-yet-fresh dining room will have you shopping for bold wallpaper and acrylic dining chairs before you know what’s happening. (via Hi Sugarplum!)
2. Bright and Colorful Home Office: Who would have thought shiplap could work with preppy-glam decor?! The brass, lucite, and white accents perfectly complement all the colors and luxe textures. (via J and J Design Group)
3. Eclectic and Funky Living Room: Gallery walls are still very much a thing, and this living room refresh is proof. If you suddenly find yourself shopping for a wicker hanging chair and extra picture frames, you won’t be the only one. (via Waiting On Martha)
4. Vibrant and Saturated Living Room: You can never have too many patterns and colors, especially when they include fawn-inspired rugs and a large shag ottoman. (via The English Room)
5. Mod Yellow Dining Room: Bottom line: The world needs more yellow walls. This shade is mature without being too bold, and the molding adds character. (via Old Brand New)
6. Floral Laundry Room: Bright patterned wallpaper is a tricky addition to any space, but in smaller doses like this laundry room/mud room it’s the perfect pop. (via The Pink Clutch)
7. Tropical Modern Girl’s Room Reveal: Hanging a giant piece of art is how you set the tone for the style and color of your makeover. This little girl’s room takes its cues from a giant bird and maybe you should too. (via House of Jade Interiors)
8. Classic and Clean Living Room: Classic design with sturdy and neutral pieces — along with well chosen and personal accents such as glassware, vase fillers, and curtains — is how you make a living area your own. (via Jana Bek desings)
9. Pink Paradise Guest Room: This guest bedroom shows that packing art and a monotone palette into a room can result in one stylish design. (via Sketch 42)
10. Moody and Mature Home Office/Nursery: Being tight on space has always coaxed creative solutions. In this combined nursery and home office, a bold striped wallpaper makes a big, beautiful statement. (via The Makerista)
Looking for more room makeover inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest.