40 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Rope
It’s true, we just can’t get enough rope here at Brit HQ. Maybe it’s the cowgirl in us, but we find this material chic, industrial, and oh so versatile. Rope goes with any look you’re already rocking, and whether you’re using it in jewelry or furniture (check out our rope rug!), it always adds a perfect natural and minimal touch. As we’ve been ideating on our next custom rope projects, we thought we’d “wrangle” up the best that the world wide web had to offer. Presenting 40 ridiculously rad rope DIYs.
8. Rope Coasters: Say goodbye to water rings and add a touch of summer style to your table with these cute coasters. They are SO easy to make — should take you 10 minutes max! (via Valley and Co. Lifestyle)
10 Rope Handled Caddy: This caddy looks like the perfect way to serve breakfast in bed to that special someone. (via Martha Stewart)
14. Color Dipped Rope Table Legs: Want something a little more edgy than a traditional nightstand? Problem solved. Add a slab of redwood to rope-wrapped legs, then dip in a pop of color. Et voila! (via The Brick House)
17. Rope Wrapped Chain Bracelet: As you may have already seen in Brit’s Picks, this chain bracelet is a huge YES from us here at Brit + Co! (via I Spy DIY)
19. Rope & Stone Statement Necklace: Rope, stones, and color blocking all in one necklace? Oh, be still our hearts! (via I Spy DIY)
22. DIY Rope Bracelet: This edgy bracelet is another great treasure from Brit’s Picks. (via Honestly WTF?)
26. Knotted Rope Headboard: This funky headboard is so narrow that it’s a great solution for those of us with small bedrooms. (via Real Living)
27. Utility Rope Necklace: It’s no secret we love a good utility necklace project, and this one is no different! Even if neon colors aren’t your jam, this would be gorgeous in natural tones as well. (via Honestly WTF)
31. Rope Wall: This is a great solution for dividing up space without making a room seem too small. Love it. (via The Brick House)
How do you hang (or tie, or knot) your ropes? We’d love to see anything you guys have made. And stay tuned for more rope-themed projects from us this week. It’s wrangler time!