Judging from all of the rose-gold sneakers, razors, and hair accessories, it’s pretty obvious that we’re still full-on obsessed. Lucky for us, our favorite metallic hue has expanded into the skincare space. Yup, that means rose-gold face masks are officially a thing. These soothing beauties are more than just another shiny fad, though. Rose gold can have some serious benefits for your complexion, including giving you a more even, radiant tone. Scroll down to get your rose-gold glow on.
1. 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask ($25): This mask is infused with 24-karat gold, damask rose extract, and hydrogel to help brighten, repair, and hydrate your complexion so your skin can really shine. Think of it as the perfect spring pick-me-up after a winter of parched, sad skin.
2. Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay ($27): Infused with rose clay, softening Persian silk tree, and exfoliating jojoba beads, this mask is going to give you that deep, hydrating clean you’re after, plus smoother skin. And most importantly, it can help shrink those pores. Apply twice a week only for 10 minutes at a time for best results.
3. Masque Bar Peel-Off Mask ($8): A better complexion is just a peel away. Let the easy-to-apply formula harden for 10-15 minutes and then peel it off in one easy swoop. It’s infused with fruit extracts to purify and soften your skin for noticeable radiance.
4. SpaLife Activated Charcoal and Rose Gold Detoxifying Mask ($3): Two powerhouse ingredients in one budget-friendly mask to give you supple skin? Yes, please. Activated charcoal draws out dirt and other unwanted particles while gold dust restores your skin’s collagen.
5. Skin Inc. Lines-Be Gone Rose Gold Mask ($12): Apply this half sheet mask over your forehead, eye area, and T-zone during #spadaysunday. It’s infused with pure gold to plump up your skin and reverse the signs of aging. Plus it contains powerhouse vitamin A serum to firm and reduce those fine lines.
6. 23 Years Old Rose Gold 24 Mask ($6): This Korean beauty brand with a cult following has some products you can buy stateside, including their rose gold sheet mask. It contains real traces of gold and rosa canina fruit oil, which is gentle and hydrating. Reach for this option if you have sensitive skin.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.