9 Insanely Refreshing Rosé Cocktail Recipes to Kick Off Summer
Live up to the “rosé all day" slogan this summer by shaking up one of these refreshing cocktail recipes we've gathered from bars and winemakers across the country. This list includes a twist on the classic French 75, a rosé mimosa, and a new version of frosé... and yes, they all star everyone's favorite pink wine. Cheers to these delightful sips when the days are long and the temps are hot.
The Pink French 75 Cocktail
This rosé cocktail is a great choice for every flirty and fun cocktail drinker. And with elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and vodka or gin, it's a quick and easy fix! (via The Beauty Blotter)
Raspberry and Pomegranate Rosé Summer Cocktail
This sweet and tart drink makes for a perfect summer evening. Pomegranate juice, fresh lime, and raspberries give it a fruity kick, and the gin and rosé give it a nice edge.
Always Sparkling From Ruffino
- 1 ounce cognac
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce strawberry purée
- 1 dash rose water
- 1 1/2 ounces Ruffino Sparkling Rosé
- fresh strawberries, to garnish
- Shake all ingredients together except for the rosé.
- Strain into a lowball glass with ice and top off with sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Lavender Lemonade Rosé Cocktails
Lemon and lavender is a match made in Heaven, and we can't wait to try this cocktail. A pinch of sea salt rounds out the flavor for a full-bodied drink.
Rosé Wine Granita
The hottest of summer days deserve a sweet icy treat like this rosé slushy. It's like a snow cone, but better!
St. Germain Rosé Cocktail
This cocktail is a quick and easy choice for any summer afternoon. All you need is 1 part St. Germain and 1 part Rosé to make this yummy drink.
Rosé Mimosa From Kim Crawford Wines
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford Rosé
- 1/2 bottle prosecco
- 8 rosemary sprigs, to garnish
- In a small saucepan bring the sugar and water to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes until dissolved.
- Cool and mix in the rosé, then freeze in a loaf pan, breaking up occasionally until frozen solid.
- Process in batches in a food processor until smooth, then freeze again until firm.
- Scoop into coupe glasses and top off with prosecco.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve.
Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas
This mimosa is a unique and colorful addition to brunch or graduation celebrations. It might have sorbet, but we'll still pair it with dessert. ;)
A Favorite Rosé Cocktail Recipe
With strawberries, mint, and lemon, this cocktail is like summer in a glass.
Next time you need a drink for an evening on the front porch or brunch, grab one of these drinks. Any of these nine cocktail recipes will add some flavor to your summer day!
Follow us on Pinterest for more classic cocktails.
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- Friends Reunion Viewing Party Cocktails - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Fancy Cocktail Recipes to Shake Up at Home - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Cocktail Recipes Under 150 Calories - Brit + Co ›
- This Champagne Margarita Cocktail Recipe Will Replace Your ... ›
- 15 Rosewater Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Pink Cocktail Recipes That’ll Make Your Valentine *Swoon* - Brit + Co ›