7 Rosé-Themed Getaways Perfect for Celebrating Galentine’s Day
Let’s hear it for the girls! Whether you’re single or taken, Valentine’s Day is a great time to celebrate the ladies in your life. Of course, there’s no better way to toast to your girlfriends than with a delicious glass of rosé. We’ve rounded up some of the best rosé-themed getaways that include classic resort destinations, as well as cities that aren’t always top-of-mind. No matter the destination, each place will allow you to explore a new city with a glass of the good stuff in hand!
1. Asheville, NC: Not only can you visit the winery at the iconic Biltmore Estate, but you can also check out Asheville’s gorgeous wineries and wine bars that will leave you dreaming about your next visit. Make sure to stay at the stunning The Omni Grove Park Inn, which was built in 1913 and features gorgeous mountain views. It has multiple bars and restaurants that feature expansive selections of rosé. (Photo via Getty)
2. Las Vegas, NV: Vegas is the perfect destination for a rosé-themed getaway. The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas has plenty of bars and restaurants inside, including Rose. Rabbit. Lie., which will even feature a sparkling rosé Galentine’s special cocktail called Femme Fatale. After you’ve had your fill of delicious treats and rosé cocktails, head out to Cork & Thorn, where you can enjoy live music and floral artists. (Photo via Getty)
3. Walland, TN:Blackberry Farm is an absolute oasis located on a 4,200-acre estate at the base of the Smoky Mountains. Seriously, this place is stunning. The property has hosted weddings, celebrities and, soon, you and your girlfriends. The restaurants boast artisan chefs, bakers, and gardeners who source their food from the farm on the property or the surrounding region. The wine cellar even has over 160,000 bottles of wine (including plenty of rosés) to choose from. (Photo via Blackberry Farm)
4. Napa Valley, California: Galentine’s Day is the perfect time to head to wine country! Check out the Senza Hotel for its boutique feel that will leave you and girls feeling more in touch with the wine country culture. Then, head over to the rosé-filled tasting rooms of The Girl and The Fig and Scribe Winery. If you find yourselves hankering for some entertainment, sip your rosé at Gundlach Bundschu where there’s sure to be an amazing musician performing, or head over to Robert Sinskey Vineyards, where you can peruse the rose garden while sipping your rosé. (Photo via Getty)
5. Willamette Valley, Oregon: Willamette Valley is a gorgeous weekend escape. The Allison Inn & Spa is located in an ideal area to enjoy the region’s 500 wineries. While the area’s cooler temperatures make it ideal for pinot noir, Soter Vineyards is known for its rosé Champagne. (Photo via The Allison Inn & Spa)
6. Washington, DC: DC may not immediately come to mind as a location for wine, but think again. The city has amazing wine bars that feature large rosé selections, and The St. Regis is even hosting a gorgeous pretty-in-pink pop-up bar, making it the obvious choice for a Galentine’s Day getaway. If you decide to leave the hotel, head over to The Graham Georgetown for rosé with a view, or pay a visit to the The Brasserie Beck, where you’ll be transported to Europe in this gorgeous bistro that has a wine selection that will blow your mind. (Photo via The St. Regis)
7. Middleburg, VA: After your visit in Washington, DC, it’s worth the short drive over to Middleburg, Virginia, for a night or two at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant. This peaceful retreat sits on 265 acres of farmland and boasts a wine cellar that’s filled with rosés from around the world. The Conservatory, the on-site restaurant, has put together an amazing Valentine’s Day menu featuring poached lobster, a beef filet, and veal cheek ravioli. Photo via Goodstone Inn & Restaurant)
Tag us in your Galentine’s getaways on Instagram @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.