French and Italian It girls get a lot of props for their impeccable sartorial sensibilities, but the ever-irresistible Scandi crowd has largely flown under the radar. These fashionable femmes from the North are finally starting to garner some big-time attention for their serious style-knowhow, and trust us when we say you should be paying attention. Why begrudge yourself some OMG-worthy outfit inspo? Here, we’re bringing you some of the Nordic Instababes we double tap on the regular. Scroll on for 15 new spots to inject your fall uniform with a bit of Scandinavian flair.
1. Pernille Teisbaek: This Danish street style star and stylist wrote the book on Scandi style — literally. The Social Zoo Direct co-founder just released her first book, Dress Scandinavian: Style Your Life and Wardrobe the Danish Way.
2. Linn Eklund: For this Swedish blogger, details are key. From fringe-flecked skirts to ruffle-trimmed frocks and souped-up shades, her feed is EVERYTHING when it comes to the extras.
3. Selina Sei: Urban edge — that’s all she wrote. Be it an army green onesie or a fluoro orange sweat, best believe Sei will be rockin’ it like a girlboss.
4. Tine Andrea: A self-proclaimed “style schizo,” Andrea is fast becoming fashion royalty among the fashion set for her enviable boy-meets-girl ensembles that always feel cutting edge.
5. Malina Kragmann: One word: fire. Kragmann brings the heat to every #OOTD with a keen sense of style that favors polished pieces with a unique twist.
6. Hege Aurelie Badendyck: We’re already starting to plan our new season wardrobe based around the jaw-dropping looks coming out of Badendyck’s feed. This gem right here? The first on our must-wear list.
7. Sara Johnson: While this Swedish-Nigerian model doesn’t throw up pics on the regular, you best be paying attention when she does. Girl makes crochet crop tops and classic button-downs look like a million
8. Rebecca Vera Stahnke: Bold color is what this Instababe does best. When she’s not strutting Copenhagen’s streets in daring mixed prints, you’ll find her killin’ it in metallic trousers and OTT puffer jackets.
9. Hanna Stefansson: Just try and not smile as you scroll through Stefansson’s feed. Her upbeat attitude is totally infectious and her getups are downright dreamy.
10. Babba Canales: This Swedish It girl boasts the kind of street style that would make any style star-in-training swoon. Her one-of-a-kind look is punctuated by a covetable mix of feminine, sports chic, and panache-packed pieces laced with a hint of Scandi je ne sais quoi that’s guaranteed to keep you coming back for more.
11. Annabel Rosendahl: Boring? It’s not even in this Norwegian style goddess’s vocabulary. Even the most basic getups stray on the side of showstopping thanks to her use of texture, contrast, and pattern.
12. Karoline Dall: Any fashion gal that knows how to work vintage duds and inject them with of-the-moment edge is okay in our book. A Danish blogger and freelance stylist, Dall does the style game proud with Insta-worthy OOTDs built upon effortless outfit formulas.
13. Emili Sindlev: Glitter pants?! Now here’s a fashion enthusiast we can get down with. This Danish stylist’s wardrobe is jam-packed full of surprises — be it a buffalo check jacket layered over a striped ruffled skirt or a bold take on a school-girl jumper. The one thing they all have in common? They’re pure perfection.
14. Darja Barannik: This Instababe is constantly being snapped up on the streets during fashion week, and it’s not hard to see why. From her shades down to her shoes, every inch of her ensembles feel carefully considered — but not in a trying-too-hard kind of way.
15. Sunniva Hartgen: Emerging stylist and photographer Sunniva Hartgen is all about those minimalist vibes, but don’t for a second think that her feed is filled with snooze-inducing looks. Au contraire, she jazzes up otherwise understated pieces with unconventional layering and DDG curls.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!