8 Sequin Shoes That Stun Well into 2018
Dorothy was onto something with her ruby slippers. While we can’t guarantee that the shoes we have selected have the power to transport you home, we can promise that they’ll make your favorite post-NYE night-out look seem fancier and yes, even magical. Keep scrolling to get your sparkle on.
1. Ann Taylor Evana Sequined D’Orsay Flat ($138): This sequined ankle-strap beauty is both dazzling and incredibly comfortable. Let this party-perfect flat give your feet a break from heels. Bonus: It comes with a padded footbed.
2. Anthropologie Ombre Sequin Slide Slippers ($78): Your tootsies deserve an upgrade from the grandpa slippers you’ve been wearing since college. These ombré slides will give you another reason besides your Netflix queue to stay in on those cold winter nights. 3. J.Crew Sequin Flats With Stars ($198): Star light, star bright, we found the perfect shoe for you tonight. This navy sequined J.Crew flat with a celestial embellishment is out of this world.
4. Stuart Weitzman Pipearky Flat ($445): Covered in sequins, these men’s-style loafers are anything but bulky. They’ll add a sparkle to everything from a jumpsuit to wool trousers. Pair them with fishnets for an even more alluring look.
5. Chinese Laundry Gavin Pointed Toe Flat ($70): Shine on with these rainbow sparkly shoes. This colorful flat will breathe life into a monochromatic outfit.
6. Boden Jennifer T-Bar Pumps ($108): The sequins and tiny satin bow give this ladylike heel a definite uptown girl vibe. Couple them with your favorite cocktail dress or velvet jeans.
7. Jimmy Choo Romy 85 Sequined Leather Pumps ($675): All that glitters is gold with this splurge-worthy pump. Their timeless silhouette ensures that you can put your best foot forward for many years to come. That’s what we call a good investment!
8. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High-Top Sequined Sneakers ($70): These iconic kicks just got the bling treatment. Add some sparkle to a midi dress and moto jacket with these high-top Chuck Taylor’s.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.