10 Maker-Made Stocking Stuffers You Need to Stock Up On
Yeah, Christmas is still a few months off, but we can’t help but get SUPER jazzed on what is arguably the best holiday of the whole year (shout out to Halloween, you rule hard too). What can we say? We just love any excuse to celebrate! On Saturday, September 12th, come out and party with us at Re:Make (for FREE) and pick up a whole bunch of awesome stocking stuffers that will definitely make this Christmas the jolliest yet. Preview some of the goods below.
1. Hazelnut Drip Mini Soy Candle ($10): This mini soy candle smells EXACTLY like your fave cup of cup o’joe! Relax anytime with the company of this sweet + warm coffee scent.
2. Hearts by the Yard Bracelet ($48): Your sweetheart will love finding this simple and delicate chain bracelet in their stocking on X-mas morning.
3. San Francisco Love Ornament ($25): Gift someone this pretty SF ornament and make a Christmas memory by hanging it on your tree with the people you love.
4. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt Caramels ($8): Made with real fresh cream, butter and just the right amount of salt, you’ll be HEAVILY thanked for popping these delicious caramels in anyone’s stocking.
5. Turquoise + Red Natural Canvas Zip Pouch ($25): The ideal purse companion — stash your phone, money + lip gloss and you’re ready to hit the town. Bonus: you can store other stocking stuffers inside for a fun surprise.
6. Test Tube Salt Soak – Set of 3 ($12): Tub time! Let these mixes of sea salts and essential oils relax muscles as well as smooth + detoxify skin.
7. 100% Pure Maple Syrup – Extra Dark ($16): In the wise words of Leslie Knope, “why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?” Top all those waffles, pancakes and French toast with this tasty syrup.
8. Big Sur All-Natural Perfume ($30): This handmade fragrance captures the essence of Pacific waves with notes of redwoods, wild herbs and bay leaf. SO refreshing.
9. Cinnamon Salted Caramel Corn ($4): Okay, YUM. Make a snickerdoodle or churro fan super happy come Christmas — they won’t be able to get enough of this sweet treat.
10. Handfolded Pinwheel Earrings (Long Post) ($60): Evoke childhood nostalgia with these quirky + gorgeous sterling silver pinwheel earrings.
Don’t miss out on these stocking stuffers, folks! See you at Re:Make :)
What’s your fave stocking stuffer on our list? Let us know in the comments.