Know a typophile, word nerd or font junkie in need of a gift? Well, we’ve got a dozen! From foxy fonts to sophisticated scripts, this collection of typographic goodness is definitely worth bookmarking. And buying, since today is the last day for $1 shipping on all orders!
1. Hell Yeah Diecast Metal Necklace ($32): Can I get a HELL YEAH?! I totally own this necklace and I love it. And so do strangers on the street ;)
3. Onward & Upward Water Bottle ($42): Onward and upward! This whimsical thermos is great for keeping hot beverages hot, cold ones cold and everything in between.
4. Stay Awesome Rubber Stamp ($26): We really could have used this stamp in countless middle school yearbooks. #staycool
5. Hustle, Darling Print ($17): You want to be hustled, but you also want to be loved. You probably need this print.
6. Birthday Wishes Letterpress Coasters ($15): If you’re a frequent party host, stock up on these and bust ’em out for any impromptu birthday celebration.
7. Hello World! Large Pennant ($40): Speak to the world colorfully, boldly and well-kerned.
8. DIY Standing Aluminum Letters ($27): Add a little dimension to a bookshelf or mantel with this matches-every-room aluminum sculpture.
9. Create Scripted Wall Decor ($40): Prefer your word-spiration a little more romantic? This cursive create can be attached to any wall, or can simply lay flat on your desk to keep you creatively motivated.
10. Mi Casa Print ($15): If you tend to host a lot of guests, make them feel at home the moment they enter your space.
11. NEAT Flask ($27): Get it? NEAT.
12. Huzzah Coasters ($20): Huzzah! What better proclamation to sit under a cocktail?! :)
#DontForget: Today’s the last day for $1 shipping on all orders!
Do you love typographic decor and the like? Any favorite items on the list above? Give us a shout over on Twitter, and remember to hashtag #shopbrit.