Winter may be drawing to a close, but there’s still a chill in the air. Not to worry: All you’ll need is a piping hot cup of tea to warm you up — and the right accessories to do it with, of course! Now that you know how to make tea like a grown up, you’ll be needing kettles and serveware sets, steepers and intriguing blends, all of which we’ve rounded up for your convenience. Happy sipping!
1. MacKenzie-Childs Tea Party Tea Set ($135): This all-encompassing, boldly hued collection comes complete with everything pictured: even the napkins and tablecloth! You’ll also get the carrying case, perfect for taking your tea parties on the go. Picnic, anyone?
2. Kate Spade Blush Tea Kettle ($50): This little kettle not only boasts everyone’s favorite millennial hue, but it’s got adorable detailing too, with an inscription on the steel spout that reads, “Whistle while you work.” Awww!
3. Uxcell Stainless Steel Tea Leaf Infuser ($8): Speaking of whistling, this darling bird-shaped tea leaf infuser is definitely giving us something to chirp about: It’s stainless steel and steeps all your favorite looseleaf blends in style.
4. Poitmeirion Botanic Garden 6pc. Teaspoon Set ($40): You’ll need something to stir all that tea you’ve been brewing up, and this gorgeous garden set comes with six porcelain pieces to help you do just that with flair.
5. Rosanna Pretty in Pink Ombre Tea Cups ($36): These teeny cups are perfect for both sipping your steaming hot beverage AND brightening up your kitchen space: It’s a win-win.
6. Teatations Wine Inspired Tea ($19): We’re pretty much all for anything having to do with wine, and these vino-inspired teas with Cabernet flavoring, which come in three different blends (Assam Jungle Cabernet, Pink Sonoma, and Sicilian Vespers) are sure to give you the same warm feeling you’ll get from your favorite red — without the annoying hangover.
7. Royal Albert New Country Roses Tea Party for One ($77): Have your very own tea party for one with this bone china floral solo set with gilded 22K rims. You’ll get a single tea pot, teacup, and tea saucer, all three of which fit together for easy storage. Bonus: They’re dishwasher safe too.
8. Tea Forté Tea Over Ice Pitcher Set ($50): Keep your friends and family cool and refreshed with a two-pitcher duo that comes ready to go with five delicious flavor infusers. Steep your choice of ceylon gold, blood orange, mango peach, ginger pear, or raspberry nectar in the top pitcher, then pour over an ice-filled base to chill for enjoyment in a flash.
9. Villeroy & Bach Mariefleur Tray ($33): Saucers, cups, tea blends, and more all find a home on this silver floral tray, making it easier than ever to serve guests with style.
10. Deer Park Steel Teacart ($150): Keep all your tea wares organized and ready for action with this sturdy cart. Not only is it highly functional, with space enough for all your cups and gadgets, but the steel-wrought design also brings a cheery garden feel to your indoor space. Alternately, you can keep it on your patio for outdoor gatherings.
11. Leafcutter Chai Dice ($16): The die for this chai set features various ingredients for making your very own delicious cup. With every roll, you’ll get a new and creative way to make the beverage. The wooden cubes also come in a glass jar and make for a cute display when they’re not in use.
12. Argo Tea Panda Tea Set ($40): How darling is this little two-piece panda tea set? The head acts as a cup while the base (which includes a hidden strainer) serves as your pot, giving you everything you’ll need to enjoy a bam”boo”-tiful cup of your favorite drink.
13. World Market Hand-Painted Ceramic and Wood Tea Chest ($30): Keep all your tea — loose or bagged, — packed, organized, and at the ready in this hand-painted wooden chest.
14. NovelTea Tins Tea Complete Collection ($159): If you’re the type to cozy up with a cup of tea and a good book (*raises hand*), this set is for you. It features plays on six classic novels with its titles and artwork (i.e., Pride and Peppermint — clever!), and each tin houses two ounces of an accompanying loose-leaf tea flavor and a bookmark. If $159 is too rich for your blood (or if you simply have a favorite flavor!), you can also purchase them individually for $34 apiece.
15. Furnace Transmutation Peacock Tea Set ($117): This nine-piece array is practically a work of art, with its holographic blend of blues, greens, purple, and gold. It’s worth the splurge, in our humble opinion.
Which tea gift is your fave? Share over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.