Pixies, lobs, and bobs — oh my! If there’s a shorter hairstyle on your spring to-do list, you’re in fabulous company. With variations of fringe, shags, and textures, here are 26 style-stars who have mastered the art of the short ‘do. Peruse their cropped locks and then commit to the life-altering chop.
1. xo_carmelita_xo: Sleek bobs reign on this hair muse’s Insta — along with an enviable fashion sense.
2. @sarahb.h: Prepare for perfection in the form of this cropped pink pastel pixie.
3. @barbarosaaaa: Cool-girl alert! A hot pink pout and a bleach blonde pixie are always a good idea.
4. @d_w_i_l_l_o_w: Bring on the edge when you take a glance at this shaved ‘do with messy texture.
5. @jilly_peppa: Blonde lobs and bangs are all over Insta for a reason. Head on over to her account to see why.
6. @its_jennaj: For looks that are naturally trendsetting and totally polished, we turn to the Insta-muse above.
7. @_fox_trott: The German-based hairstyle blogger snaps constant red-haired inspo.
8. @ashleybates_23: In addition to her flawless no-makeup makeup, this lady’s blonde bob is made for lazy girls.
9. @adelinerapon: We get our Frenchie fix from this jeweler, whose natural hair gets Parisian flair.
10. @amandaholland: Part badass, part girl-next-door, this little dog-lover has been slaying the short hair game for years.
11. @micahgiannelli: The blogger’s artfully coiffed, high fashion shoots are color-coordinated goals.
12. @ruthnotmay: The model is about to be fashion’s next-big-thing. She’s known for her ultra-cropped golden mane (and her identical twin model sister).
13. @romatstone: All we can say is: yes. Itty bitty waves and sweet updos are all over this account.
14. @nenehreza: The laidback beauty of this surfer beauty is seriously inspiring.
15. @milabu.co: The wildly popular hair blogger posts tutorials regularly on her account. Head there for the answer to all your short hair questions.
16. @shorthair_love: Pantone’s ultra-violet trend just met the grombré (gray ombre) hair to-do. The results are as fabulous as you’d think.
17. @freshlengths: This fashion babe is also a total hair icon-in-the-making, with enviable natural volume.
18. @alineh_a: For bb’s who are after out-of-this-world colors, this LA-based blogger does not disappoint.
19. @siri_kate: Above, spot the shaggy bob done right. Then, follow her account to see the tales of her newly cropped pixie.
20. @garancedore: Click *follow* on this famous handle if you’ve got French-girl fever. She’s best known for her blog — and wearing sweet and short ‘dos the Parisian way.
21. @chl_ia: Bleached hair and under shaves always make for colorful contrast. This girl knows what’s up.
22. @esteelalonde: Can we talk about the femme little lob on this fresh-faced beauty? We *heart* it.
23. @emanuelescosta: Here’s proof that a sleek side-parted bob can look polished AF with the right hair texture.
24. @niara._: One style lesson we learned from this must-follow account? You can slick back your short strands for a haute AF formal ‘do.
25. @jejojejo87: We’ll admit that we have a soft spot for pink pixies — especially when coordinated with pink nails and lips.
26. @salirasa: Grombre, sideswept pixies with under shave detail? Say no more.
Who do you turn to for short hair inspo? Tell us on Pinterest!