8 Shoulder Length Cuts for Spring That Will Inspire You to Get Chopped
Spring is coming (finally!), and with it, we’re all hitting refresh on our lives — from rethinking your living room decor to cleaning out your closet, now is the time to embrace a little change. Need a quick way to switch things up? Look no further than a new beauty look. That’s right — clean yo’ bad self up, girl, and get to the salon. It’s time for a makeover. If you’re not ready to go full pixie and you’re not down with long extensions, then jump on the shoulder-length train stat. Scroll down for our top mid-length hairstyle picks, and trust us: You will not be disappointed.
1. Sassy Side Bang: A slight bottom curl and Jessica Rabbit-inspired bangs make this style cute *and* sophisticated. It’s a classic look for any age and will instantly take you from sweet to sultry.
2. Beachy Waves: Go just above the shoulders with this adorable and low-maintenance cut. Add loose curls for mega volume and fabulous surfer girl texture.
3. Piecey Locks: This subtly bobbed cut looks amazing with an exaggerated side part. Pair with piecey, loose barrel curls for a style that is equal parts effortless and chic.
4. Sleek Bob: An A-line bob is the perf transitional cut because you get to keep the front length while showing off some edgy layers in the back. Sleek and stylish win every time!
5. Straight Shag: Stick-straight strands featuring a purple ombre bang is everything we could ever hope for out of a mid-length cut that can read both fun and flirty. Keep the rest of your ‘do natural to let your fringe steal the show.
6. Va-Va-Volume: Channel your inner vixen with this sweet shoulder-length cut. A middle part and loose curls make this the perf choice for desk-to-dinner slayage.
7. Bangin’ Blunt: Get blunt and beautiful with pin-straight locks and face-framing bangs that follow the natural curve of your brow! This classic ‘do is a must-try if you want your cut to coordinate with your minimalist vibes.
Loving the spring hairstyle inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for all things beauty.