Celeb Hairstylist Jen Atkin’s Skincare Routine Is GOALS
There’s always a bit of curiosity and, honestly, a bit of secrecy around the products and routines people use to keep their skin healthy from the inside out. What’s even more intriguing is when you can get a peek into the skincare secrets of industry experts. This series will lift the veil on the products, tips and hacks behind people who are majorly *skinspirational*.
Confession: I am obsessed with everything about Jen Atkin. The celebrity hairstylist, founder of OUAI Haircare and BFF of the Kardashians has an effortlessly chic style — simple as that. She gives off a trendy, minimalist vibe, which allows her natural beauty to really shine — especially in her skin. Jen already told us how to get perfect beach waves, but now the focus is on this beauty expert’s skincare routine. From jetsetting to being on set, here’s exactly how Jen keeps her skin looking flawless AF.
1. Morning Cleanse: “In the morning, I wash my face with Ayur-Medic Mild Cleansing Gel ($27).”
2. Refreshing Mist Spritz: “After I cleanse, I apply a mist of Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater ($7).”
3. Priming Moisturizer: “Post-mist, I put on Glossier Priming Moisturizer ($25).”
4. Hydrating Beauty Balm: “Finally, I put on Glossier Balm Dotcom ($12). Mid-day, I’ll apply more if I need it.”
5. Gentle Makeup Remover: “At night, I remove my makeup with Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser ($18).”
6. Refreshing Mist Spritz: “Once my makeup is all off, I use more of the Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb and Rosewater ($7).”
7. Nourishing Eye Serum: “I apply Epione Skin Care Signature Series Eye Serum ($145) after I mist my skin.”
8. Rejuvenating Retinol: “The last step in my skincare routine is Ayur-Media Retinol Cream ($72).”
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photo via Davis Factor)