10 Space-Saving Dining Tables
Unless you’ve won the apartment lottery, space in your home is likely at a premium. But having a place to sit and eat your dinner, and maybe even have a few friends over, is one of the things that will make your house feel like a home. So we rounded up some of our favorite dining tables that won’t take up a room of their own, but will still seat you and your friends comfortably.
1. Slide Bistro Table ($299): If “eat-in-kitchen” is an optimistic description of your space, this bistro table might be the perfect fit. You can expand the table top to seat four, and close it up for daily use.
2. BJURSTA Table ($99): Use this table as extra counter space when it’s folded up, and slide out the leaves to make dining a bit easier.
3. Hudson Pub Table ($280): Consider taking your dinner to great heights with this round pub table. You’ll get a whole new outlook on your kitchen.
5. Nain Dining Table ($400): We love this statement-making red table. It’s sure to energize each and every meal in your home.
6. Odyssey White Dining Table ($199): This mid-century modern inspired design comes at a much more accessible price than the original.
7. Miles Bar Table with Two Stools ($262): Another bar-height option, this pub table folds in to a compact counter when not in use. And the stools can be stashed underneath.
8. PS 2012 Drop Leaf ($179): We love the white and wood veneer combo on this mini dining table. You’ll be able to seat four comfortably with the sides extended.
9. NORBERG Wall-Mounted Drop-Leaf Table ($40): For the ultimate space- and money-saver, go with this wall mounted table that folds down and out of the way when you aren’t using it.
10. Koco Martin Tempered Glass Table ($486): A small glass table will not only save actual space, it will also make your room appear more open since you can see through the top.
Which of these space-saving tables is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.