Unless you’ve won the apartment lottery, space in your home is likely at a premium. But having a place to sit and eat your dinner, and maybe even have a few friends over, is one of the things that will make your house feel like a home. So we rounded up some of our favorite dining tables that won’t take up a room of their own, but will still seat you and your friends comfortably.
1. Slide Bistro Table ($299): If “eat-in-kitchen” is an optimistic description of your space, this bistro table might be the perfect fit. You can expand the table top to seat four, and close it up for daily use.
2. BJURSTA Table ($99): Use this table as extra counter space when it’s folded up, and slide out the leaves to make dining a bit easier.
3. Hudson Pub Table ($280): Consider taking your dinner to great heights with this round pub table. You’ll get a whole new outlook on your kitchen.
5. Nain Dining Table ($400): We love this statement-making red table. It’s sure to energize each and every meal in your home.
6. Odyssey White Dining Table ($199): This mid-century modern inspired design comes at a much more accessible price than the original.
7. Miles Bar Table with Two Stools ($262): Another bar-height option, this pub table folds in to a compact counter when not in use. And the stools can be stashed underneath.
8. PS 2012 Drop Leaf ($179): We love the white and wood veneer combo on this mini dining table. You’ll be able to seat four comfortably with the sides extended.
9. NORBERG Wall-Mounted Drop-Leaf Table ($40): For the ultimate space- and money-saver, go with this wall mounted table that folds down and out of the way when you aren’t using it.
10. Koco Martin Tempered Glass Table ($486): A small glass table will not only save actual space, it will also make your room appear more open since you can see through the top.
Which of these space-saving tables is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!