15 It-Girl-Approved Bags We Predict Will Be Big for Spring
Ladies, time’s a tickin’ to call first dibs on some fresh bag swag in the form of a kitschy hand-beaded clutch or an updated straw tote. Whether they make you nostalgic for the ’90s or a weekend in the Hamptons, the latest slew of style influencer-approved carryalls will fo’ sure be hitting the sartorial mark this season. We don’t typically like to play favorites, but these 15 resort-ready bags are the ish. Not only are they easy on the eyes (hello, super retro jelly baskets!), but they’ll have you channeling spring at long last.
1. Susan Alexandra Watermelon Dream Bag ($175): Make room for one of Susan Alexandra’s ‘grammable beaded fruit bags (ahem, watermelon FTW), and be prepared for it to serve as the talking point of every warm-weather lewk.
2. OAD New York Mini Prism in Ruby Pink ($375): Between the geometric shape and array of seasonal colorways — sky blue, morning green, and ruby pink — OAD New York’s mini prism convertible bag will likely be a hot commodity among busy girls.
3. Frances Valentine Honeypot Basket Colorblock Black ($225): Can you count the ways to style this ceaselessly chic honeypot basket bag à la Frances Valentine? Mother’s Day brunch, spring bridal showers, a day at the races… check, check, and check.
4. Wandler Miles Bag Stripe Sweet Apple ($716): This newly launched Amsterdam brand is already making airwaves (first with their trapeze-shaped Hortensia and now the Miles). Entice your sweet side with the lime and blush striped saddle bag.
5. Mango Bamboo Coffer Bag ($60): For a mere 60 bucks, this bamboo bag featuring a chain strap can be yours. Logo tee and ubiquitous Gucci mules to go with, or you’re not doing it right.
6. Anya Hindmarch Cherries Rainy Day Tote ($595): Bring out the wellies and updated trench coats (bring ’em out, bring ’em out!) — this spacious Anya Hindmarch tote will be the cherry on top to your rainy day uniform.
7. Henri Bendel Influencer Mini Hobo Bucket Bag ($198): Alright, we may have been swayed by the influencing name, but who’s to say this mini hobo bucket bag — in a slay-worthy mandarin red hue — won’t be major street-style bait? Pro tip: Just add an interchangeable strap for instant flair.
8. Play Purse Dinky Bag ($35): Oh, this little ol’ dinky thing? Talk about the *perfect* beaded circle bag for Cinco de Mayo festivities and beyond.
9. Nannacay Baby Roge Multi Pompom Bag ($207): When Nannacay’s line of picnic-worthy basket bags even has a fan in Olivia Palermo, you know you’ve struck sartorial gold. More importantly: THOSE. Poms.
10. Rebecca Minkoff Straw Circle Tote ($175): Coachella Valley, here we come. Team this woven straw circle crossbody alongside a ditsy floral romper and huaraches for a festi-cool vibe.
11. LOÉIL Besse Bag ($142): Plastic fantastic! Seeing as to how clear PVC accessories are having a moment, this completely see-through two-handle tote from LOÉIL seems like a no-brainer.
12. Sun Jellies Large Retro Basket Bag ($24): This throwback plastic jelly-style basket is practically a dead ringer for the now-sold-out version from Lisa Says Gah. Use it to tote your daily intake of Satsuma Mandarins or a good beach read.
13. Ganni Top Handle Bag ($475): Cool-girl fave Ganni wants to outfit you for spring, starting with a botanically minded top-handle satchel that’s game for uptown meetings and rooftop happy hours alike.
14. Cult Gaia Acrylic Ark in Sand Multi ($298): Cult Gaia, we’re not through with you just yet. This season, the beloved Ark bag comes rendered in an acrylic multi-colored design that’s nothing short of Memorial Day weekend perfection.
15. Clare V. Sandy Bag ($109): Beach, please! It’s not too late to get on the waitlist for this stylin’ goldenrod net bag that will take you from sun up to sun down.
Which of these resort-ready bags will you be snagging for spring? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.