With the arrival of spring, we welcome flowers, birds, and all the natural beauty we’ve missed during the winter months. But beyond seasonal beauty upgrades and transitional wardrobe swaps, getting in the spirit can extend to something more… permanent. That’s right; let warm weather colorful blooms and dainty butterflies be part of your next tattoo design as a reminder of brighter days year round. Scroll down for our favorite spring-inspired tattoo ideas we’ve seen so far.
1. Geometric Florals: Keep things modern with geometric shapes filled with blooming floral designs in your favorite color palette.
2. Outlined Daisy: Minimalistic tattoos are having a serious moment, and we’re totally on board with this low-key daisy design.
3. Thin Lines: If you’re not ready for the pain of detailed color and shading, a thinly lined floral tatt can do the trick.
4. Floral Arrangement: Kill two birds with one stone by incorporating your favorite aspects of nature into the shape of something that also holds meaning to you.
5. Ring of Blooms: Tiny, adorable, and still fun and unique, this ring of plants adds a touch of color without going too crazy.
6. Combined With Quotes: What better way to make inspirational quotes even more beautiful and meaningful? Try words written in dainty cursive perfectly paired with this simple spring design.
7. Large Flowers: For those who aren’t afraid of making a bold statement, opt for a striking look that honors the season all year long.
8. Three-Dimensional: Bring on the butterflies with hyper-realistic details and soft shading.
9. Ear Details: Why settle for conventional ink when you can sport a style that will have them talking? An unexpected ear tattoo is an adorable ode to the season.
10. Watercolor: Take a more artistic approach at spring ink with a watercolor tattoo. This style is perfect for someone who treasures warm weather flora.
Tweet us your favorite nature-inspired tattoos @BritandCo !