12 Bold Tights That Make a Statement This Fall
Now that we’re on this side of Halloween, it’s officially time to transition your fave fall dresses into sweater weather with the help of this staple accessory — hosiery. We all love our basic black tights, but patterned and printed hosiery is a fun way to switch up your look and add an element of fun to otherwise simple dresses. Check out these 12 bold tights that will help you make a statement this season.
2. B.ella Gerico Floral Tights ($30): Dark, moody colors make florals appropriate for fall, especially when paired with chunky loafers or a bootie.
4.ASOS DESIGN Curve Super Stretch 90 Denier Tights ($16): If prints aren’t your thing, go for a solid in a fall color. The oxblood is enough of a departure from black to stand out, but isn’t too far out there.
5.Wolford Athina Tights ($67): White tights may seem a little school girl-ish, but the geometric fishnet look of this pair makes them grown-up and edgy.
7. Out From Under Jewel Fishnet Tights ($16): A holiday outfit wouldn’t be complete without a little sparkle and shine. The jewels are scattered in just the right way to add that holiday bling.
8.Modcloth Intricately Exquisite Tights ($15): The intricate floral and scroll details make these romantic tights a great accessory for your next date night.
9. Hansel From Basel Moonstruck Tights ($34): Channel all the celestial vibes with these opaque, cozy tights that feature a crescent moon print.
10. Hysteria Sophie Tights ($32): The graphic brushstroke print and vibrant blue isn’t for everyone, but there’s no doubt that you’ll stand out in the crowd with these bold tights.
12. Fendi Black ‘Forever Fendi’ Tights ($230): This is how you wear designer logos. The nod to Fendi isn’t in your face but still makes a huge impact as a legwear accessory.
Looking for more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.