10 Strappy Heels That Are Surprisingly Comfortable
Strappy heels can be your friend… and your foe. They’re plenty breathable during the dog days of summer, but questionable heights can leave you with aching feet by the end of the day. We’ve got you covered with block heels, kitten heels, platforms, wedges, and arch-hugging designs that are as comfortable as they are stylish.
1. Miss L Fire Color On Call Leather Heel ($165): These brightly colored beauties bring substance and style with a comfortable block heel. You’ll practically feel like you’re walking on rainbows when you strap them on.
2. Mango Strappy Espadrille Wedge ($67): If your arches are sore after a long day of walking in traditional heels, opt for a little more support with a wedge espadrille. They’re more stable than stilettos and just as trendy.
3. Nasty Gal More of a Grower Embroidered Wedge ($60): These are not your typical wedge heels. The additional floral embroidery gives just the right amount of flourish, whether you’re stepping out in a sundress or workwear.
4. Yuul Yie Backless Buckled Leather Pumps ($350): This eye-catching pair is constructed in gorgeous Italian leather and features a comfy block heel.
5. Soludos Capri Heeled Sandals ($128): Just buckle these on and you’re on your way to strolling around on an exotic island vacation. The cork block heel offers a distinctive look without compromising your comfort.
6. Naturalizer ‘Pressley’ Slingback Platform Sandal ($90): Here, you get all the stability of a supportive sandal without the bulk.
7. Anthropologie Tassel Heeled Sandals ($128): Finally, a pair of strappy sandals that also match those tassel earrings you’ve been wearing nonstop.
8. & Other Stories Heeled Leather Sandals ($85): When it comes to stability and style, look for a shoe with wider straps. These stacked heels have thick bands and a cushioned insole to cradle your feet.
9. Abella Tadonna Sandal ($40): This sandal is like a block heel and a kitten heel’s love child. Every strap is strategically placed to keep you walking on cloud nine.
10. Gentle Souls Christa Sandal ($219): Sometimes, it’s all in the name. This lovely pair lives up to its brand name by delivering an extra-gentle wear with cushioned, breathable leather linings and a low heel.
Do you have any recommendations for comfortable sandals and shoes? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.