13 Minimalist Style Stars to Follow If You Love Neutrals
We never miss a chance to scope out an Insta feed full of colorful style, but it ain’t always about the rainbow hues. There’s room in our hearts (and our closets) for a simpler aesthetic. Thanks to the minimalist fashion bloggers filling our Insta-feeds, a little remote #OOTD-action is now on call 24/7. Whether it’s the clean feel of a simple silhouette or the subtlety of a neutral palette you’re after, these 13 Insta-style stars will deliver the inspo you need.
1. Jamie Chung: We were already obsessed with the actress, but Chung’s amazing sense of style is clutch. The What the Chung blogger’s It-girl style keeps us glued to her account for style guidance when we’re not admiring her onscreen.
2. Caroline Joy: The style maven’s mindful mentality about fashion makes her blog, Un-Fancy, stand out from the crowd. She’s got a streamlined sense of style that’s capsule-wardrobe ready, featuring sleek RTW looks you’ll want to steal.
3. Anne-Laure Mais: Head of the Paris-based blog Adenorah, Mais is our go-to for French-girl style. Plus, we can catch glimpses of our favorite city through the fashionable snaps on her feed.
4. Jill Lansky: The style and beauty blogger’s self-described vibe is “where Euro Chic meets West Coast.” Her urban-ready wardrobe choices have the makings of a street-style star.
5. Mary Seng: Seng, creator of the Nashville-based fashion blog Happily Grey, shows off a wide range of babe-worthy looks that push the boundaries of neutral territory. From statement-making booties to a summer-ready basket bag, you’ll find flair and personality in a back-to-basics color palette.
6. Amanda Shadforth: Art director, photographer, and stylist are three of the titles on Shadforth’s HBIC-level resume — in case you couldn’t already tell from her expertly elegant take on modern fashion trends. Follow her for upscale glimpses of the less-is-more mentality.
7. Gabriella Bjersland: This fashion blogger from down under puts the haute in haute couture, dressed to impress where minimalist-derived style meets ultra-luxe designs.
8. Blair Badge: Fashionistas will adore the black-and-white focus of Badge’s artfully styled snaps. Whether featuring some next-level sunnies or new beauty buy, her account offers up tons of gorgeous finds.
9. Samantha Shorey: The Seattle-based It girl supplements her lifestyle blog with personal shots of her film photography. Recently scouted by Coach, this multi-talented PhD student is one rising star to watch.
10. Jenelle Witty: This style and beauty addict brings you the latest in fashion with an emphasis on a neutral-based wardrobe. Balancing pops of color with her preference for solids, her wearable selections make for great #OOTDs.
11. Andy Kim: Kim, the creative force behind Andy Heart, is an old-school minimalist. Featuring items in neutral colors and with distinct silhouettes, her page provides peeks at wearable RTW picks that are as deceptively simple as they are luxe.
12. Dominique: The mom, blogger, and capsule-wardrobe coach will fill your feed with personal images from her life. Our faves include gray-themed shoots starring her family’s adorable pet rabbits.
13. Lauren Jade: Jade’s account features minimalist lifestyle shots presented through the lens of her unique artistic vision. Take your pick from a feed full of style gems, from her enviable lob to her stylish mani.
Want even more minimalist style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!