10 Stylish Headphones to Rock on Your Commute
We are all about the latest in functional tech we can use to feed our Beyoncé obsession, from wireless earbuds to headphone helmets. But the search for the perfect headphones is about more than just the tunes — we want our audio accessories to look fly too. Whether you’re boppin’ to Queen Bey or slow jamming with Zayn, you want to rock headphones that show your style is *always* on point. Scroll on for 10 stylish headphones to rock on your daily commute.
1. Urban Outfitters Cat Headphones ($40) Channel your inner Shoshanna with these cat-inspired headphones (if your haven’t seen her Girls season five stint in Japan, STOP what you’re doing and watch it now!). This whimsical set of rose gold earphones is the perfect way to flaunt your fondness for felines on a daily basis.
2. Frends Mixtape Headphones ($160): Those rose gold flakes are on fleek. Travel to work with a modern edge wearing these blinged-out marble headphones.
3. Frends Layla Oil Slick Headphones ($155): If there’s one thing we can take away from the recent ‘90s revival, it’s that oil slick patterns up the cool factor of just about *everything*(your hair, your clothes, wherever). Throw it back with these hologram-inspired headphones.
4. Kreafunk aHead Wireless Headphones ($145): Girly girls, this one’s for you. Indulge your music obsession with a super feminine twist sporting these pretty pastel earphones.
5. Ban.do Ear Buddies ($16) Ride into work like every day’s a dance party with this sparkly pair of disco earbuds. Just be prepared for the constant compliments you’ll get once you step out of the house.
6. Caeden The Linea No. 1 Headphones ($150): If geometrics are your jam, then you and these glam headphones are a match made in heaven. Turn heads at the office when you strut in wearing this stunning, minimalist piece of functional jewelry.
7. Audio-Technica ATH-UN1 Portable Headphones ($99): Headphones aren’t just about the beats. Give yourself an ah-mazing tactile experience too with this crazy comfortable suede headset.
8. Bang & Olufson BeoPlay Form 2i ($129): Don’t follow trends — set them. If you’re always ahead of the curve, rock these sleek, futuristic headphones as part of a killer #OOTD.
9. Typo Tune Out Headphones ($25): Show off your funky charm with a pair of headphones as quirky as you are. These too-cute collaged earphones are great for the artsy gal who’s in love with color.
10. Frends Taylor Gold & Black Headphones ($200): This stylin’ piece of tech is better than jewelry. Nothing like some killer gold earwear to show the world you’re all about the bling.
What stylish headphones do you rock on your workday commute? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful + fun style inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.