13 Stylish Maternity Jeans to Keep You Looking (and Feeling) Great
Whether you just found you’re pregnant or you feel like you’re about to pop, a great pair of jeans in your maternity wardrobe is a must. Sure, it’s nice to have a trusty party dress for your prego days, and investing in a nursing bra for after pregnancy is a good move too. But nothing beats soft, curve-hugging denim. We’ve rounded up some of the most highly rated pairs on the market just for you hot mamas. So get ready for that big belly to turn heads in the best way possible with these stellar picks.
1. Neo Beau Maternity Jean ($189): This highly rated pair of distressed, dark jeans comes at a high price, but the classic fit and light wear will have you pulling them out again and again.
2. James Jeans Twiggy Maternity Jean ($74): They may be camouflage, but you’ll definitely stand out in these trendy jeans.
3. ASOS Ridley Skinny Jean ($54): You can’t beat the price of these incredibly flattering skinny jeans. They’re the perfect hue for spring and summer.
4. Citizens of Humanity Avadon Jean ($178): You know how chic you look in black jeans, so having this great-fitting maternity pair will be life changing.
5. Old Navy Skinny Jean ($30): Your maternity outfits should definitely have a bit of variety. This dark wash can easily be dressed up or down and will always be super comfy.
6. Moto Dark Vintage Leah Jean ($76): Made of extra-soft denim, this pair will be as cozy as it is beautiful on your growing figure.
7. Paige Maternity Boyfriend Jean ($199): What could be comfier than a boyfriend jean? Slip these on and you’ll feel impossibly chic and on-trend.
8. Gap True Skinny Jean ($70): This gray wash has a lived-in look we love. The elastic insert at the pockets gives extra stretch to keep you comfortable.
9. Gap Long and Lean Jean ($70): While skinny jeans are awesome and all, you’ll definitely want a wider leg in your maternity repertoire. This pair is ideal for late in your pregnancy, as it has a full panel to keep you feeling good.
10. AG Legging Jean ($215): While most pregnant gals never want to sacrifice comfort for style, it’s inevitable that there will come a day when you feel like slipping into a pair of leggings. These should do the trick.
12. 7 for all Mankind Boot Cut Petite Jean ($139): So you’re petite and pregnant? Perfect. These jeans are a classic cut and look flawless on smaller frames.
13. Joe’s Jeans Ankle Maternity Jean ($198): Having soft, distressed denim in your maternity wardrobe is a must. This pair is a light wash that looks perfect dressed up or down.
What’s your favorite maternity look? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)