9 Subscription Boxes Your Guy Will Love for Valentine’s Day
The best kinds of gifts are the ones that keep on giving, which is why whoever invented subscription boxes is a total genius. Rather than wrapping up just one gift for your guy this Valentine’s Day, why not give him something he can enjoy every month? It’s like having Valentine’s Day once a month for the entire year! (Didn’t someone once say you should express your love every day, not just on February 14?) Check out some of these super-pampering subscription boxes your man is sure to appreciate.
1. Birchbox Man ($10+): Your guy can enjoy a little self-care and spruce up his look when he tries out the premium products sent to him in his Birchbox package. Every month, Birchbox will send him skincare, beard care, hair care, and other manly products that will keep him looking fresh.
2. Trunk Club ($25 styling fee): For only $25 per box (which is applied to any items that are purchased — and is waived if you’re a Nordstrom card member), men can have a real person style them in clothes they’ll feel comfortable and confident in. And since it’s through Nordstrom, the price points can be ultra-premium or fairly moderate to meet their budget. Either way, they’ll be getting some high-quality pieces for their closet.
3. SprezzaBox ($28): If the man in your life is looking for some extra accessories, then they don’t need to look any further than SprezzaBox. Stylish ties, wallets, watches, lapel pins, pocket squares, and even some bath and body products and home goods will be on their way to him every month.
4. Outdoor Fellow ($32): If your discerning man enjoys a fresh home fragrance, Outdoor Fellow has some subtle and very dude-approved scents that should strike his fancy. Choose a variety pack and he can pick and choose which wicks to burn over the course of four months.
5. Winc ($13+ per bottle): At only $13 a bottle, this wine subscription is a steal for the would-be sommelier. This company curates a selection to his particular taste and sends a pack of four bottles he’ll love.
6. Bevel ($30+): Bye bye, razor burn. Bevel offers a classic metal safety razor and a starter kit with a soft shave brush, priming oil, shave cream, 60 blades, and a restorative balm aftershave. He might actually look forward to shaving with this one.
7. Mouth ($48+): Foodies love a good snack, and this box celebrates that. Pick and choose what kind of food stuffs you’d like to send your man (like assorted snacks, pickles, local and artisanal foods, or a box of the best offerings on Mouth) and let him chow down.
8. Vinyl Me Please ($25+): Music lovers now have a more economical way of finding the best vinyl without multiple trips to the record store. This subscription lets your guy choose a deluxe record, which also comes with a collectible art print, a custom cocktail recipe to enjoy while he listens, and exclusive access to the Vinyl Me Please store.
9. The Tie Bar ($199 for 12 Ties): Let him throw out those old cheesy ties from his college days. The Tie Subscription Club will send three ties every three months to keep him looking dapper year round. Bow ties and sock subscriptions are also available.
Do you have any recommendations for men’s subscription boxes? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.