Whether you’re gifting the man of the hour, a longtime BF, hubby, partner or man cub, we’ve got you covered with a wide range of presents in all shapes, sizes and price ranges for Valentine’s Day. Get your wallets ready and scroll through to find just the right pick for any budget.
$20 AND UNDER
1. Urban Outfitters Star Wars R2-D2 Insulated Drink Sleeve ($15): Seltzer, beer and soda get a Star Wars makeover in this insulated drink sleeve.
2. Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller ($20, pack of two): Help your man say adios to warm brews forever with this freezable insert. It’s the perfect answer to camping, festival-ing or just chilling at home!
3. Urban Outfitters Pizza Socks ($8): This pair lets your main slice know you want a pizza him. Hey, they might even put a little pep-peroni in his step. (Sorry!)
4. Turbo Body Bar Scrubbing Soap On A Rope ($15): Soap on a rope never looked (or performed) so good. Blue lotus and gingko stimulate, while lava rock exfoliates for a perfectly polished man.
5. RxBar Real Food Protein Bars Variety Pack ($18): Give the gift of health to your love bug with this seven-flavored snack attack.
6. SACHAJUAN Scalp Shampoo ($14): Help soothe that beautiful dome of his with this balancing blend that leaves him so fresh and so clean.
7. Forever 21 Contrast Trim Sweatpants ($20): You can finally convince him to upgrade his holey sweats for this sporty pair.
8. Dr. Bronner’s Organic Peppermint Lip Balm ($3): Make those lips tingle with an all-natural and organic, minty fresh lip balm.
9. Peace, Love & Barbecue Cookbook ($20): Described as a blend of memoir, travelogue and cookbook, this read draws inspiration from errthing barbecue.
10. Stonewall Kitchen Chicken & Pork Rub ($8): Go big and pair this rub with the above cookbook to unlock your boy’s full BBQ potential! This adorably packaged, savory spice blend can also be used on seafood and veggies.
11. Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle ($19): What do you get for the man that has everything? Something bacon-flavored, of course.
12. Urban Outfitters XL Universal Fitness Band ($10): Get your running man something that really keeps him moving.
$50 AND UNDER
13. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Shaving Soap With Wooden Bowl ($50): Treat your bae to something beautiful and practical with this sandalwood-scented shaving soap, complete with its own super cute teak bowl.
14. Matador Portable Waterproof Dry Bag ($25): Whether he’s surfing, kayaking or rafting, this ultra-light silicone bag will keep all his valuables safe and dry.
15. Aeris Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow Kit ($25): Inspire him to jet set to his heart’s desire with a handy neck pillow that’s *so* clutch for long flights and layovers. The best part? The pillow also comes with travel essentials like earplugs and a sleep mask.
16. Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Repair ($30): Help him protect his skin now with this age-defending eye cream. Not only does it smell amaaaze, but it will also keep him young by reducing dark circles and aging lines.
17. Catching Fireflies Wine Glass Top Appetizer Plates ($22): These adorbs mahogany plates are the answer to your next couple’s dinner party. Pass the rosé, please.
18. S’well Teakwood Water Bottle ($31): Boy, hydrate! And do it right with a BPA-free, stainless steel, teakwood-inspired water bottle.
19. Immerse Plus Virtual Reality Headset ($32): Step his movie-watching capabilities up with this phone-compatible VR headset. With just a simple app download, he’ll be able to enjoy everything in 3D!
20. Urban Outfitters 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit ($24): For the aspiring creative who wants to lose the bulky lenses, this three-in-one kit has a wide angle, a fish-eye *and* a macro lens.
21. Herschel Supply Co. Raynor Passport Holder ($25): Give your globe-trotting beau a useful tool with a chic passport holder. Complete with interior credit card pockets, this baby doubles as an everyday travel wallet.
22. True Moringa Universal Cure Balm ($29): Help your babe say buh-bye to chapped skin with this hydrating and anti-aging balm. The paraben-free/sulfate-free/vegan blend is the perfect pocket piece for hitting the slopes or hanging on the beach in Hawaii.
23. Fendrihan “Artist” Full Stainless Steel Safety Razor ($40): If he’s going to leave the razor on the bathroom sink, it may as well look good. Cue the stunning design of this stainless steel tool.
24. Triumph & Disaster Old Fashioned Shave Cream ($28): With its citrus scents and soothing texture, this cream is a great gift on its own or paired with above stainless razor.
25. Ruca Watson Beanie ($24): You really can’t go wrong with a beanie for your baby.
26. VLG Products Travel Adapter and Charger ($22): No more dead batteries for your main squeeze! Let him unwrap a full charge this V-Day and he’ll never miss that photo opp or text message again.
27. Uncommon Goods Wiener Dog Oil and Vinegar Set ($30): For the dog-loving gourmet guy, these two dachshunds filled with kitchen essentials are everything.
28. Uncommon Goods Make Your Own BBQ Sauce Kit ($40): Every grill master needs a DIY BBQ sauce kit to make his artistic foodie dreams come true. Grill on, boo!
29. Beardbrand Old Money Beard Oil ($40): This hipster’s dream boasts notes of oak, bourbon, black pepper and amber.
30. Uncommon Goods Scratch Map ($26): Help your boy track his world travels on an interactive scratch-off map. This fun and artsy piece will look great hanging in his apartment and will also motivate him to keep trailblazing.
31. Altec Lansing Kickback Headphones ($40): For the long flight or the short commute, these DJ-inspired headphones are comfy and have great sound!
32. Uncommon Goods Beer Jelly 4-Pack ($30): Handcrafted in small batches by a Vermont couple, this beer-infused jam makes the perfect edible gift for the brew-loving foodie in your life. And the best part? There are four different flavors to choose from: India pale ale, black IPA, oatmeal stout or porter.
$100 AND UNDER
33. Tangram Factory LED Embedded Smart Jump Rope ($80): Help him take his home gym to the next level with a super smart rope that tracks his progress on his phone or watch.
34. BoxBrewKits Handcrafted Beer Making Kit ($79): Fulfill his beer-making dreams with the adorable Box Brew tasting kit, which includes a gallon fermenter, four sampler glasses, coasters and a handy (and manly) pine box to hold it all.
35. Manhattan Portage Drum Duffle Bag ($89): Whether your boy is hitting the gym or heading out for the weekend, this classic bag will keep him well-equipped and organized.
36. Vineyard Vines Valentine’s Day Bow Tie ($55): He’ll have a whale-of-a-time this V-Day when he’s sporting this cheeky bow tie.
37. Sharper Image Portable Bluetooth Turntable ($70): Everyone wins when you give the gift of sweet, sweet music. He can choose to use vinyl or Bluetooth with this state-of-the-art record player.
$150 AND UNDER
38. Orion Labs Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie ($130): An unlimited antenna range, a sleek AF design and Bluetooth connectivity make this the Tesla of walkie talkies — ideal for his next trip to the mountains.
39. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera ($125): Here’s a little something for the throwback dude who appreciates the finer things in life. Believe it or not, this camera actually takes film — yes, film! — and integrates modern features like auto brightness, macro mode and double exposure mode.
40. Volcom Simons Insulated Flannel Jacket ($110): Say hello to this soft *and* stylish flannel jacket. It’s super cozy and is lined with quilted taffeta for an extra silky feel.
41. Nike Men’s Free Rn Flyknit Running Shoe ($119): Wrap up some cushy, ultra-breathable and lightweight kicks for your Valentine. Whether he’s a runner or not, these shoes are unmatched in everyday comfort.
42. Fossil Q Modern Pursuit Navy Blue Silicone Hybrid Smartwatch ($195): Fossil has stepped the game up hard with this Bluetooth smartwatch that’s ideal for the athleisure-ist.
43. SELECTIV Diamond Waves Half-Zip Hoodie ($258): Looking for an asymmetrically hemmed, zipper-pocketed, super soft and made-in-America hoodie for the dude in your life? You’re welcome.
44. Brewie B20 Beer-Brewing Machine ($1900): Beau, meet Brewie. Brewie is basically a one-stop brew shop. Just add water, malt, hops and yeast.
45. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus ($300): This 10-inch personal television is splash-proof, stylish and has marathon battery life. Have TV, will travel.
46. Tumi Vapor Lite Continental Carry-On ($495): Nothing makes traveling more seamless than super sturdy and maneuverable luggage. Style your V-Date out with this lightweight roller, and then plan your next adventure together!
47. The Sub Heineken Edition Home Beer Tap ($213): Now you and your boo can say hello to perfectly chilled draught beer at home!
48. Foreo Luna for Men Electric Face Brush ($169): Here’s a splurge-worthy gift for the man who appreciates (although may not splurge on) innovative beauty tools. The Luna’s T-Sonic pulsations will leave him feeling clean and refreshed.
49. Plox Death Star Levitating Speaker ($179): The force is strong with this hovering speaker that boasts 360-degree five-watt speaker sound.
50. PicoBrew Pico Home Brewing System ($800): We saved the best for last with this craft beer-making machine. Not only can you brew beer in under two hours, but every system comes sous vide-equipped! Fancy indeed.
What will you gift your Valentine? Follow us on Pinterest for more heartfelt gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.