50 Best Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him 2018
Whether you’re gifting the man of the hour, a longtime BF or BFF, hubby, partner, or man-cub, we’ve got you covered with a wide range of presents in all shapes, sizes, and price ranges for Valentine’s Day. Get your wallets ready and scroll through to find just the right pick for any budget.
$20 AND UNDER
1. Bang Cookies ($5+): Satisfy his sugar cravings with doughy delivery that’s (secretly) packed with organic-only ingredients.
2. Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller ($20): Help your man say adios to warm brews forever with this freezable insert. It’s the perfect answer to camping, festival-ing, or just chilling at home!
3. Urban Outfitters Pizza Socks ($8): This pair lets your main slice know you want a pizza him. Hey, they might even put a little pep-peroni in his step. (Sorry!)
4. Teroforma Whisky Stones ($20): Keep his favorite spirit chilled without watering down the flavor. He’ll love you extra for it.
5. RxBar Real Food Protein Bars Variety Pack ($17): Give the gift of health to your love bug with this seven-flavored snack attack.
6. I Hope You Find Me: The Love Poems of Craigslist’s Missed Connections by Alan Feuer ($12): Give him some love stories he actually won’t mind reading, featuring lots of craziness.
7. Forever 21 Contrast Trim Sweatpants ($20): You can finally convince him to upgrade his holey sweats for this sporty pair.
8. Van Der Hagen Premium Shave Kit ($12): Help his scruff you love oh-so-much look and feel its v. best.
9. Peace, Love & Barbecue Cookbook by Mike Mills ($16): Described as a blend of memoir, travelogue, and cookbook, this read draws inspiration from errthing barbecue.
10. Liberated Cabernet Sauvignon ($17): Go big and pair this wine with the romantic dinner you have planned out. It’s also dessert-friendly!
11. Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle ($19): What do you get for the man that has everything? Something bacon-flavored, of course.
12. Tee Luv Sriracha “Awesome Sauce” Soft Touch Shirt ($18): Get your funny man something that really speaks to his taste buds (and attitude.)
$50 AND UNDER
13. Selectiv Diamond Waves Hat ($38): Toss our your guy’s ratty old baseball cap and replace it with this slick, custom-designed, moisture-wicking geometric patterned version instead. You’ll wish every day was a bad hair day.
14. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Shaving Soap With Wooden Bowl ($50): Treat your bae to something beautiful and practical with this sandalwood-scented shaving soap, complete with its own super cute teak bowl.
15. Urban Outfitters Men’s Care Eau De Cologne ($24): Spray him in this irresistible cologne that contains just the right amount of earthiness he’ll love (and you will too.)
16. Polo Ralph Lauren Boxer Brief Pack ($40): Keep him feeling festive underneath with a comfy trio of briefs.
17. Aeris Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow Kit ($25): Inspire him to jet-set to his heart’s desire with a handy neck pillow that’s *so* clutch for long flights and layovers. The best part? The pillow also comes with travel essentials like earplugs and a sleep mask.
18. Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Repair ($30): He can start protecting his skin now with this age-defending eye cream. Not only does it smell amaaaze, but it will also keep him young by reducing dark circles and aging lines.
19. Uncommon Goods Beeropoly ($35): This #genius game is the answer to your next couple’s dinner party. Pass the pint, please.
20. S’well Teakwood Water Bottle ($35): Boy, hydrate! And do it right with a BPA-free, stainless steel, teakwood-inspired water bottle.
21. The Man Can Bath and Body Gift Set for Men ($49): Step his hygiene habits up a notch with an all-natural bath and body set that comes complete in a cheeky can.
22. 1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable ($49): For the aspiring musicians and music aficionados alike who want to take their listening habits back to the classics.
23. Herschel Supply Co. Raynor Passport Holder ($25): Give your globe-trotting beau a useful tool with a chic passport holder. Complete with interior credit card pockets, this baby doubles as an everyday travel wallet.
24. Etsy BrandIron Bonfire Candle ($25): Here’s your compromise to your candle obsession: a man-friendly scent he’ll love just as much.
25. Fendrihan “Artist” Full Stainless Steel Safety Razor ($40): If he’s going to leave the razor on the bathroom sink, it may as well look good. Cue the stunning design of this stainless steel tool.
26. Triumph & Disaster Old Fashioned Shave Cream ($26): With its citrus scents and soothing texture, this cream is a great gift on its own or paired with above stainless razor.
27. Urban Outfitters Rugrats Dad Hat ($29): You really can’t go wrong with a ’90s cartoon hat for your dude.
28. VLG Products Travel Adapter and Charger ($22+): No more dead batteries for your main squeeze! Let him unwrap a full charge this V-Day and he’ll never miss that photo opp or text message again.
29. Osaka Pour-Over Coffee Dripper ($45): For the coffee-loving gourmet guy, this pour-over coffee dripper will be his new favorite way to prep his caffeine.
30. Uncommon Goods Make Your Own BBQ Sauce Kit ($40): Every grill master needs a DIY BBQ sauce kit to make his artistic foodie dreams come true. Grill on, boo!
31. Beardbrand Old Money Beard Oil ($40): This hipster’s dream boasts notes of oak, bourbon, black pepper, and amber.
32. Uncommon Goods Scratch Map ($26+): Help your boy track his world travels on an interactive scratch-off map. This fun and artsy piece will look great hanging in his apartment and will also motivate him to keep trailblazing.
33. Uncommon Goods Beer Jelly 4-Pack ($30): Handcrafted in small batches by a Vermont couple, this beer-infused jam makes the perfect edible gift for the brew-loving foodie in your life. And the best part? There are four different flavors to choose from: India pale ale, black IPA, oatmeal stout, or porter.
$100 AND UNDER
34. Tangram Factory LED Embedded Smart Jump Rope ($80): Help him take his home gym to the next level with a super smart rope that tracks his progress on a phone or watch.
35. BoxBrewKits Handcrafted Beer Making Kit ($89): Fulfill any and all beer-making dreams with the adorable Box Brew tasting kit, which includes a gallon fermenter, four sampler glasses, coasters and a handy (and manly) pine box to hold it all.
36. Vineyard Vines Valentine’s Day Bow Tie ($55): He’ll have a whale-of-a-time this V-Day when he’s sporting this cheeky bow tie.
37. Sharper Image Portable Bluetooth Turntable ($99): Everyone wins when you give the gift of sweet, sweet music. He can choose to use vinyl or Bluetooth with this state-of-the-art record player.
38. Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) Wireless Headphones ($349): For the long flight or the short commute, these comfy headphones have great sound and adjustable noise cancelation levels.
39. Orion Labs Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie ($200): An unlimited antenna range, a sleek AF design, and Bluetooth connectivity make this the Tesla of walkie talkies — ideal for his next trip to the mountains.
40. Ted Baker London Ospray Duffel Bag ($155): Here’s a little something for the dude who has a travel schedule that takes him pretty much everywhere.
41. Altra Escalante Running Shoe ($130): You probably are not familiar with this running shoe brand, but remedy that ASAP. Not only are these kicks are comfy and lightweight, they are also high performance, having been named Editor’s Choice by Runner’s World.
42. Fossil Gen 3 Smartwatch Q Explorist Smoke Smartwatch ($275): Fossil has stepped the game up hard with this Bluetooth smartwatch that’s ideal for the athleisure-ist.
43. Brewie B20 Beer-Brewing Machine ($2,299): Beau, meet Brewie. Brewie is basically a one-stop brew shop. Just add water, malt, hops, and yeast.
44. Pendleton Plaid Lounge Robe ($259): When it comes to ultimate comfort, you really can’t go wrong gifting him a cozy wool robe he won’t want to take off.
45. Tumi Vapor Lite Continental Carry-On ($495): Nothing makes traveling more seamless than super sturdy and maneuverable luggage. Style your V-Date out with this lightweight roller, and then plan your next adventure together!
46. Tom Ford Noir Eau de Parfum ($150): Step up his scent game with a fragrance that pretty much screams “sophisticated.”
47. Honour Essentials Shave Well Cream ($125): If there ever was a time to splurge on a quality shave cream, this is it. This all-natural product will elevate his entire routine altogether. The secret lies in the green coffee bean oil that gives his skin the “kick” it needs after a clean shave. It certainly doesn’t hurt that the canister is pretty cool too.
48. Plox Death Star Levitating Speaker ($200): The force is strong with this hovering speaker that boasts 360-degree, five-watt speaker sound.
49. UGG Henrick Twinface Loafers ($155): Let him “ball out” in comfort with this sheepskin lined Venetian loafer that’ll make him feel like a true lounging king.
50. Google Home ($129): We saved the best for last with this voice-activated speaker. Get help with playing music and managing everyday tasks. Either way, it’ll become his new BFF in the making.
What will you gift your Valentine? Follow us on Pinterest for more heartfelt gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.