Wedding season is in full swing, and we’re swooning over all the beautiful blooms that are popping up on Pinterest, in flower shops and in the hands of our friends as play the parts of bride and bridesmaids.
We’re so floral-centric around this time of year that we’re even offering a Flower Arranging E-Class as part of our Summer School Series!
In the class, the ladies of Farmgirl Flowers will teach you how to source, prep and arrange gorgeous floral bouquets and centerpieces like the one you see above. So. Much. Color!
BUY THE CLASS – $19.99
Before we start learning, it’s time to get inspired! Here are 15 fresh florals that we would happily place on our table, give to a friend or carry down the aisle.
1. Coco Chanel-Inspired Wedding: First up, this classy arrangement champions the super minimal color palette. It doesn’t overpower the simple cut of the bride’s dress, but has just enough color to feel personal. (via One Fab Day)
2. Burst of Color: Or you can go for a ton of color! We love the densely packed hues coupled with large white blooms in this bouquet. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Sunny Succulents: This has Northern California written all over it! (via Style Me Pretty)
4. Bold Orange and Fuchsia: This arrangement would pop beautifully in a setting with a more arid environment. (via Style Me Pretty)
5. Loose Ribbon-Wrapped Bouquet: What looks like a haphazard collection of flowers is actually a carefully crafted “wild” arrangement. (via Burnett’s Boards)
6. Rich, Colorful, Textured Bouquet: The berries, the leaves, the peonies — this bouquet’s got every texture under the sun. (via Ruffled)
7. Garden Rose and Succulents: For folks who don’t like anything too loud, this subtle earthy arrangement is the perfect fit. (via Once Wed)
8. Sugar Lemon: Those lemons are actually made out of sugar! How crazy is that? Great for a mid-wedding burst of energy ;) (via Design Sponge)
9. White with Red Pops: This classy bouquet would also look beautiful in a winter setting. (via Ruffled)
10. Romantic Pink and Green Stems: Though this was created for Valentine’s Day, we think it would make a super romantic just-because arrangement. (via Camille Styles)
11. Bows and Arrows Bouquet: At first glance, this is just lovely. At second, you realize that there are a dozen different blooms, plants and fruits (?!) in there, which it makes it that much more awesome. (via Style Me Pretty Texas)
12. Wild Flowers: This color palette is one of our favorites around, and it seems like it’ll never go out of style. (via Style Me Pretty)
13. Bird of Paradise Wedding: So we love the multicolored bouquet and all but… can we talk about the gold details on that dress?! (via Burnett’s Boards)
14. Long Stems: If you love the idea of channeling your inner Titania (the fairy queen from Midsummer Night’s Dream, of course) go for extra long stems. (via The Nichols Blog)
15. Rustic Bouquet: And finally, this rustic bouquet has a boho vibe that still manages to be modern. And it includes ranunculi so we obviously love it. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
If you want to learn how to make your own swoonworthy arrangements, be sure to sign up for our Flower Arranging E-Class!
What are your favorite bouquet styles? Talk to us in the comments below.