THIS Is the Hair Trend You’ll Be Rocking All Summer Long
We love a flower crown as much as the next girl (especially when it has a fun twist, like Jamie Chung’s Coachella version), but we can only rock the same look so many times before we need something new and exciting to keep us on our toes (you know, kind of like Harry Styles, who recently chopped off all his hair for charity)!
But don’t take our word for it — check out Ashley Tisdale’s take on the trend with this awesome starred half-pony (along with four more of our favorite Insta shots) below!
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by U Got This 👊🏼 (@scunci_hair) on
1. @scunchi_hair: The beloved hair-tie giant got in on the hair gem fun, regramming this shot of Ms. Tis taking hers to new heights.
View this post on Instagram
I got some spiral gem things for my hair 👍I think they work quite well when I mohawk 😄😄😄 #lastnight #hair #hairaccessories #mohawk #girlswithshorthair #curlyhair #girlswithcurlyhair #piercings #hairgems #hairjewellery #hairstyle #updo 05/05/16
A post shared by Emma LS (@em__ma__) on
2. @em_ma_: Dressing up a fierce Mohawk with some elegant round gems, Instagrammer em_ma_ scores major personality points with this look.
3. @seekersofthesun: This might just be our absolute favorite: Edgy (helllooooo, purple!) and laidback chic at all once, this look gives us Boho vibes to the max in the best way possible.
4. @tee.hair: @tee.hair gives us a prime example of how these decorative accessories can be used to instantly dress up any look. Showers? Weddings? Hair gems have you completely covered!
5. @internationalstylists: Between the stellar placement of these star gems and the wildly popular granny hue happening here, this ‘gramista knocks it out of the park!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)