THIS Is the Hair Trend You’ll Be Rocking All Summer Long
We love a flower crown as much as the next girl (especially when it has a fun twist, like Jamie Chung’s Coachella version), but we can only rock the same look so many times before we need something new and exciting to keep us on our toes (you know, kind of like Harry Styles, who recently chopped off all his hair for charity)!
But don’t take our word for it — check out Ashley Tisdale’s take on the trend with this awesome starred half-pony (along with four more of our favorite Insta shots) below!
1. @scunchi_hair: The beloved hair-tie giant got in on the hair gem fun, regramming this shot of Ms. Tis taking hers to new heights.
View this post on Instagram
I got some spiral gem things for my hair 👍I think they work quite well when I mohawk 😄😄😄 #lastnight #hair #hairaccessories #mohawk #girlswithshorthair #curlyhair #girlswithcurlyhair #piercings #hairgems #hairjewellery #hairstyle #updo 05/05/16
A post shared by Emma LS (@em__ma__) on
2. @em_ma_: Dressing up a fierce Mohawk with some elegant round gems, Instagrammer em_ma_ scores major personality points with this look.
3. @seekersofthesun: This might just be our absolute favorite: Edgy (helllooooo, purple!) and laidback chic at all once, this look gives us Boho vibes to the max in the best way possible.
4. @tee.hair: @tee.hair gives us a prime example of how these decorative accessories can be used to instantly dress up any look. Showers? Weddings? Hair gems have you completely covered!
5. @internationalstylists: Between the stellar placement of these star gems and the wildly popular granny hue happening here, this ‘gramista knocks it out of the park!