Summer is a time to have some real fun with your style — you get the chance to bust out all your cute dresses, sandals, and tassel/pom-pom everything. But it can get tricky to stay fresh to death when it’s hot AF outside. So how to look chic — and stay cool — when it’s sweltering out? As usual, Instagram’s style MVPs have the answers. Ahead, check out nine copy-worthy outfits to give you OOTD inspiration for the rest of the season.
1. Color on Color: Yellow is a must-have this summer, and it’s even better in eyelet. Take this bright to the next level by adding equally bold red statement earrings.
2. Tee Time: A cheeky slogan t-shirt is comfy, cool, and gets new life when paired with the skirt of the summer. Just add espadrille wedges.
3. Balanced Boudoir: A silky ruffled cami gets the casual treatment when worn with your favorite denim mini and flat sandals. Sexy? Yes. Effortless? Also yes.
4. Un-basic Black and White: A midriff top and cropped wide legs look totally elevated when you add standout sandals and layered jewelry. Don’t forget a pair of badass sunnies.
5. Bold Bare Shoulders: A top like this doesn’t need much else. A pair of cutoffs and a fun bag do the trick quite nicely.
6. Sporty and Striped: An off-the-shoulder shirtdress paired with sneaks and a baseball cap = a best-of-both-worlds daytime look.
7. Pop-of-Color Pants: Match your bag to your pants, then just add a simple cami and top it all off with white sunnies. Easy peasy.
8. Romper Room: Yes, shortalls work for grown ups. Just add a flirty off-the-shoulder top underneath, et voila! C’est chic.
9. Nauti Girl: A simple striped tank dress goes from basic to babe when you throw on neutral lace-up sandals and a Panama hat. Tying a denim jacket around the waist breaks up the look with a hit of low-key color.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!