Fergie Is Rocking 2017’s Boldest Summer Hair Color Trend
In less than 30 days, summer will be upon us, and if you’re still trying to figure out what bold hair color to sport at the beach, get a load of Fergie’s new tresses. It’s a tangerine dream!
The 42-year-old singer showed off her brand new hue on social media (along with a sleek leather catsuit). The shot appears to be from a film set, if the clapperboard emoji captions she left as a clue are any indication. She isn’t alone: The citrus-y shade is blowing up all over on Instagram. Check them all out below.
1. Sherbet Highlights: The pinky undertones of this sherbet creation give it a little extra added oomph.
2. Tangy Pixie: You don’t need flowing locks to rock the trend: This woman showed off her color on her cropped pixie cut, leaving her bangs blonde for a rad contrast.
3. Hi-C Waves: This more classic take on the trend has us suddenly thirsting for some Hi-C (particularly in juice box form).
4. Neon Straight: This woman took it up a notch, going for bold in a brighter, even orange-er Pravana version of the hot hue.
5. Orange Reverse Ombre: Fading from a lighter yellow orange to a bolder orange-red, this reverse ombre ‘do is right on trend.
What do you think of the tangerine trend? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photos via Gustavo Callabero/Getty)